This time about XCOM Chimera Squad we come to tell you all about the cheat codes and console commands.
What are the cheat codes and console commands in XCOM Chimera Squad.
It is a series of codes that will allow you to make things a little easier for you and that will be very important to use, especially at times when you feel overwhelmed by difficulties.
How to use the cheat codes and console commands in XCOM Chimera Squad.
The first thing you have to do to be able to use the codes is to activate the console depending on whether you use Steam or not.
If you use Steam you will have to go to the Library and search for XCOM: Chimera Squad, then you will have to right-click to access the properties and in the launch options you will have to put -allowconsole.
But in case you launch the game from a desktop shortcut you will have to copy the following in the following line in the destination field, C: GamesXCOM: ChimeraBinariesWin64XCom.exe "-allowconsole
When starting the game to enter codes you will have to press the tilt key directly on the TAB key and write your code.
What are the active codes in XCOM Chimera Squad.
Below we will leave the complete list of active codes for you:
This has been our complete guide on how to use the cheat codes and console commands in XCOM Chimera Squad in which we have compiled both the way of using the codes, as well as the currently active codes.
- GiveResource intel 100: 100 Intel.
- GiveResources elerium 100: 100 Elerium.
- GiveItem AimUpgrade_Sup 10:10 Scope of updates
- GiveItem APRounds 10:10 AP Rounds.
- GiveItem VenomRounds 10:10 Rounds of poison.
- GiveResource credits 100: 100 Creditoss.
- GiveItem ClipsizeUpgrade_Sup 10:10 Extended magazine updates.
- GiveItem Medikit 10:10 Medkits.
- GiveItem MissDamageUpgrade_Sup 10: 10 stock updates.
Other Articles Related