Xbox Series X / S is very close and with this it is necessary to tell you How to set up remote use
What brings us Xbox Series X / S?
Every time technology manages to make more input and thus generate new forms of entertainment, one of the most persistent expectations these days is the arrival of the Xbox Series X / S as it presents us with some interesting characteristics that make it unique, for a large number of players It is the best bet, especially when we consider the possibility of reaching all the games on that console where we consider feasible as long as we have a mobile phone and obviously an internet connection, so that knowing how to set up remote use places before the expectation of not missing a single moment and thus have the possibility to continue playing.
How to set up remote play on Xbox Series X / S?
The sole possibility of being able to take the game wherever we want is one of the best features that can exist, since there will be no option to restrict the possibility of entertaining ourselves, and this only requires us to have a mobile phone in addition to an internet connection, which If it is possible to comment, it is that the quality will decrease a lot.
- Download the Xbox application on our mobile as long as it has Android version 6.0 at least, iOS version 10 at least, or Bluetooth version 4.0.
- Proceed to register our Xbox Series X / S for which it is necessary to turn on the console.
- Next you need to enable the remote play functions.
- Then we return to the Xbox application and proceed to give it a nickname on our console.
- Then we enable Bluetooth on our mobile.
- We proceed to pair the controller on our mobile, for which it is necessary to press the Pair button, which is a small button with 3 horizontal lines.
- With the controller paired it is time to select the game that we consider playing.
It is important to disconnect the controller if we wish, for which we only have to press the Xbox button and click on the disconnection option.
Pairing the controller of our Xbox Series X / S is an option that is presented to us, because if we have connected our X / S controller to a mobile it is necessary to pair it to the console, as it is part of our task to know how to set up remote play, starting from the possibility of returning to normality when this mobile game is no longer going to be used, for this it is necessary:
Definitely, knowing how to set up remote play allows us to enjoy all the fantastic features that Xbox Series X / S brings to us
- Turn on the control of our console by pressing the Xbox button.
- Next you need to press and release the Pair button on the controller.
- Proceed to press and hold the Pair button on the controller.
- Then we observed that the Xbox button flashed to indicate the search for the console.
- We visualize that the Xbox button remains lit as soon as it has been paired.
Other Articles Related
Xbox Series X / S: How to enable 120hzXbox Series X: How To install DiscordXbox Series X / S: How to fix EA Play App Not WorkingXbox Series X / S: How to fix BBC iPlayer Not Launching Or InstallingXbox Series X / S: How To Fix LagXbox Series X / S: How to Update your Games - Tips and tricksXbox Series X / S: How to Change Date and TimeXbox Series X / S: How to charge the controllerXbox Series X / S: How to Update ConsoleXbox Series X / S: How to Close GamesXbox Series X / S: How to Power CycleXbox Series X / S: How to customize your backgroundXbox Series X / S: How to Increase Storage SpaceXbox Series X / S: How to Connect ControllerXbox Series X / S: How to set up a VPNXbox Series X / S: How to Saves to CloudXbox Series X / S: How to Set up remote playXbox Series X / S: How to Record a Video - Tips and tricks