LaXbox Series X / S has arrived today it is pertinent to tell you How to appear offline.
Why play offline at Xbox Series X / S
Undoubtedly, the arrival of this console has allowed us to dedicate its well-deserved time to it, in such a way that it is necessary to know how to appear offline, because there are times when we are not interested in someone noticing that we are having a good time with a game favorite on Xbox.
How to appear offline on Xbox Series X / S?
Sometimes we want to spend some time on a game that we are not interested in someone noticing, so we apply to appear offline, so pay attention because this is all you are going to do:
Xbox: How to fix “The person who bought this needs to sign in” errorXbox: How to Fix Downloaded Games Not Working
- Touch the center button on our remote to take us to the menu.
- Choose to press the right D-pad until you get to pass over our profile photo.
- Then we are presented with Profile and System where we select Settings.
- Next we select General to take us to Online Safety and Family.
- Next we are presented with a list where we select Privacy and online security.
- This then generates a list for us to specifically select Privacy on Xbox Live.
- Proceed to select View details and customize.
- Then we choose to select Status and History Online.
- Here are some options where appears Others can see if you are connected, so we use this drop-down menu to select Block.
- Finally we press B to exit and that's it.
Now, if our job is to disconnect completely, we also have the alternative of doing so, only to stop this mode is necessary:
- Touch the button in the center of our remote so that it shows us the menu.
- Proceed to press to the right of our D-pad to pass over the profile photo in order to get to Profile and System.
- Then we select Settings.
- Next we select General.
- We proceed to select Red Configuration.
- To finish we press Disconnect and that's it.
Now that you know how to appear offline it's time to give it a try and see that it is possible to have fun like this in Xbox Series X / S.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Xbox: How to Fix Game Sharing Not WorkingXbox: How to Fix "The Person Who Bought This Needs to Sign in" ErrorXbox Remote Play: How To Fix Xbox Remote Play Not Not WorkingXbox Series X / S: How to Fix Error Getting your game readyXbox Series X: How To Fix Internet ProblemsXbox Series X: How To Fix Disc Drive Reading ErrorXbox Series X: How to Fix Error Code PBR10321Xbox: How to download games while is in sleep modeXbox Series X: How To Fix Error PBR30160Xbox Series X: How To Fix Error PBR41210Xbox Series X: How To Fix Error PBR10321Xbox Series x: How To Fix Error 0x87e10bcaXbox Series X: How to fix not powering upXbox Series X / S: How to fix stuck Xbox buttonsXbox Series X / S: How to fix controller not connectingXbox Game Pass: How to cancel