We have made for you a Xbox Series X guide where we propose to tell you How to activate Raytracing, let's see.
What is Raytracing in Xbox Series X?
This is nothing more than a ray tracing, which can be translated as a lighting technique with some similarity to real life, which makes our experience can be improved in its entirety, but this does not mean that everyone loves it. Like having Raytracing activated, some will choose to deactivate it, because this ideal technology for new generations makes the Xbox specifically the first console to have it, so that knowing how to activate Raytracing can simply in some cases become a technology demanding which can affect in some cases the performance of a certain game.
How to activate Raytracing in Xbox Series X?
Xbox Game Pass: How to cancelXbox: How to Fix x0x8027025a Error
Activating or deactivating Raytracing is a free task, as not necessarily all players tend to feel comfortable with this technology, for which it is necessary to simply apply these steps:
- Go to settings from the Xbox controller.
- Then we are presented with several tabs where we will see a tab for graphics configuration where we will click.
- Then a submenu will open, and it will show us the Ray Tracing options.
In the case of deactivating Raytracing it is necessary to consider:
- Activating or deactivating it is our option and once we have deactivated it we must restart the game for which we have deactivated Raytracing.
- For this it is necessary to go to configuration.
- Then go to the graphics tab in order to check that the configuration has been saved.
- Once the Raytracing deactivation action is completed, we are allowed to have the possibility of playing the game normally.
- There are several games with which it is fabulous to activate Raytracing, since it allows us to experiment in 4k even when this may be somewhat high in cost.
In this sense, knowing how to activate Raytracing allows us to get some fascinating and real graphics to apply in Xbox Series X.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Xbox app: How to Fix Oops! Looks like you’re stranded…Xbox: How to Fix Error 0x8027025a - Unable to LoginXBOX: How To Fix Error E208Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: How to Fix Could Not Download EA DesktopXbox: How to Fix Error Code 0x87e50014Xbox: How to Fix Error Code 0x87e11838Xbox Series S: How to reset - Tips and tricksXBox: How to Fix Error Code 0x8923103DXbox Series X: How to Activate RaytracingXbox: How to Fix Error Code 0x87e5002bXbox: How to Fix Error Code 0x89231053 - Chat Not WorkingXbox Series X / S: How to Fix Error Code 0xE0E8000FProminence Poker Xbox ReviewXbox Series X / S: How to Fix 4K/120Hz no signal or corrupted imageXbox Series X / S: How to Fix Error 0x800708caXbox Series X / S: How to Fix Slow Download SpeedXbox Series X / S: How to redeem a codeXbox Series X: How to clean fingerprint marks off