Today we bring you a Windows guide where we will talk about How to fix keyboard lag.
What to know about keyboard lag in Windows?
There are some reasons that can cause this problem, among which is how defective our keyboard can be, it being opportune to verify it through the web, taking the pertinent tests on the situation by following the instructions presented here, now for more details that can help us on how to fix keyboard lag let's see what this guide below offers us.
How to fix keyboard lag in Windows?
Seeing ourselves going through this tedious situation, it is opportune to consider the different things to apply that can help us, and these are the following:
Windows 11: How to Fix the Camera ErrorWindows 11: How to Fix Error 0xc0000135 - “The Application Was Unable To Start Correctly”
- Plug it into a different USB port
- Update the drivers by pressing Windows X to go to the device manager, locate the keyboard to expand the arrow that is displayed and with the right click we choose the update option, choose the keyboard and press run the troubleshooter, we will follow some instructions until the process is finished now as for How to fix keyboard lag we reboot to see if the issue is resolved.
- If the problem continues we have to disable the filter keys, for this we press Windows I to enter the configuration, we choose ease of keyboard access, looking through the left panel, the east in the interaction part, we will look for the use filter keys to disable the button if it is enabled.
- Run the keyboard troubleshooter by going to settings, update and security, and we choose the option, then we go to the additional problems, as for How to fix keyboard lag, we choose this to run the troubleshooter, there to follow instructions and see if the problem is solved.
- Make changes in the properties of the keyboard to see what happens with the problem, so we press Windows R to start Win Run, we write control keyboard and accept, with this we will see a shortening of the repetition delay ending the input problem, we have to experiment until we have the best configuration that suits us.
If you do not get anything in terms of How to fix keyboard lag with the above instructions, it is possible that the fault is in our keyboard, so it is ideal to try another one to see what happens, if it works correctly, you just have to place a new one, while keyboard lag in games has always affected us, because we don't see responses to commands instantly, when we see ourselves playing it may be that memory use is the cause of the lag, but to solve it in regarding the keyboard there is much to consider it and this is the following:
Finally, now that we know how to fix keyboard lag, it may be possible for us to get out of this tedious issue that occurs in Windows.
- Close the applications that we do not use, which is necessary because the memory consumption of said processes can cause the delay of our keyboard in Windows.
- Enter the task manager to find the process that is running, it being opportune that we order them in the order in which they are consuming memory and end all the processes in terms of How to fix keyboard lag.
- Disable the applications that are in the background to avoid the use of memory on our PC, being necessary that in terms of How to fix keyboard lag, we press Windows R to start running, we write gpedit.msc, necessary to go to the configuration of the team administrative templates components of Windows application privacy, we will double-click on the policy to allow applications to run, we will mark the disabled box, the next thing is to apply and accept.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Windows 11: How to Fix Nvidia Graphics Card Not DetectedWindows 11: How To Check CPU TempWindows: How To Fix Keyboard LagWindows: How To Fix Mouse Scroll Wheel IssuesWindows 11: How To Fix Error Code 0xC1900101Windows 11: How To Fix Error Code 0xC1900107Windows 11: How To Fix Error Code 0x80070002-0x20009Windows 11: How To Fix Error Code 0x80070070Windows 11: How To Fix File Explorer Memory LeakWindows 11: How To Fix Start Menu Broken ErrorWindows 11: How to fix cFosSpeed driver preventing installationWindows 11: How To Fix Error 0x8007007fWindows 11: How To Fix Windows 11 Update Not WorkingWindows 11: How to Fix Taskbar Not WorkingWindows 11: How To Get For FreeWindows 11 vs Window 10 gaming: features and comparisonWindows 11: How to fix TPM 2.0 Error - PC not compatible