With our Windows 11 guide you will learn more about How to fix TPM 2.0 error - PC not compatible.
What to know about Windows 11?
With the arrival of this updated operating system there are many things that must be checked to have full compatibility, therefore the health check tool, this allows us to know if our computer is compatible or not, now added to this we get to present an error with the TPM 2.0, which is responsible for providing security functions that are based on the hardware, having with it the cryptographic keys, the storage of the security measures or the authentication of the device, it even protects against ransomware attacks, in this occasion is presenting an error that leads us to discover How to fix the error TPM 2.0 - PC not compatible and in this guide it will be explained in details, let's see them.
How to fix TPM 2.0 error - PC not supported in Windows 11?
It will be presented what we must necessarily do in terms of How to fix the error TPM 2.0 - PC not compatible in Windows 11 and being the following:
Windows 11: How to Fix the Camera ErrorWindows 11: How to Fix Error 0xc0000135 - “The Application Was Unable To Start Correctly”
- You have to check that if the TPM is incorporated, for this we write run in the search bar and open the execution application.
- We write here tpm.msc, and we give it ok
- The TPM starts running
- If a message appears indicating that it cannot be found, it is because we will not be able to update to this current operating system, remaining in the previous version receiving the due support that will be until 2025.
Another possibility is that the TPM is not enabled, so for this we do the following:
Finally, now that we know how to fix the TPM 2.0 error - PC not compatible, we can move on to Windows 11.
- We restart the PC and press DEL or F2 to go to our BIOS
- We enter the advanced mode through the Bios mode and its interface
- Here we look for the general or miscellaneous configuration, we must look for the trusted technology of the PTT platform
- In the case of those who have AMD, we look at AMD Firmware Trusted Platform Module FTPM
- What we will do depending on the case is to activate the TPM 2.0 modules
- Then we will go to the boot subhead in the BIOS to activate it in safe
- With this we must be able to update to the new operating system
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Windows 11: How to Fix Nvidia Graphics Card Not DetectedWindows 11: How To Check CPU TempWindows: How To Fix Keyboard LagWindows: How To Fix Mouse Scroll Wheel IssuesWindows 11: How To Fix Error Code 0xC1900101Windows 11: How To Fix Error Code 0xC1900107Windows 11: How To Fix Error Code 0x80070002-0x20009Windows 11: How To Fix Error Code 0x80070070Windows 11: How To Fix File Explorer Memory LeakWindows 11: How To Fix Start Menu Broken ErrorWindows 11: How to fix cFosSpeed driver preventing installationWindows 11: How To Fix Error 0x8007007fWindows 11: How To Fix Windows 11 Update Not WorkingWindows 11: How to Fix Taskbar Not WorkingWindows 11: How To Get For FreeWindows 11 vs Window 10 gaming: features and comparisonWindows 11: How to fix TPM 2.0 Error - PC not compatible