In this life there is nothing perfect and this includes Windows 10, so don't give a bad life and let's see how to fix the Netwtw06.Sys error
Normally errors are part of the day to day both consoles and computers, because there is no `perfect implement, and this in some ways is good because it reminds us that as humans we are in the ability to err to change, and know how to repair The Netwtw06.Sys error is part of the eventualities with which it is necessary to fight day after day, the small detail is that this inconvenience present in Windows 10 does not come alone, since the blue screen is usually placed, it presents us with some flaws when we launch any application and above all it shows us a not very attractive message that says: "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, and DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"
What are the causes causing the Netwtw06.Sys error in Windows 10?
To know how to fix the Netwtw06.Sys error, it is first necessary to be clear that it can originate it, because normally the errors do not arise alone, this involves some details and are:
- When we have a corrupt file in the system, there is the possibility of encountering said error.
- Have a corrupt or unsupported version of the wireless network card drivers.
- The possibility of counter with Intel Dual Wireless-AC 82656 wireless LAN adapter device.
Windows 10: How to Fix 5GHz WiFi Not Showing UpWindows 10: How to Fix NVIDIA Overlay not working
How to fix the Netwtw06.Sys error in Windows 10?
There is more than one solution and this is really good since it allows us to have more options since simply knowing how to fix the Netwtw06.Sys error is vital because we need to have a team that truly fulfills its function.
Roll back wireless network drivers.
This may be a necessary task to avoid getting bugs that can end up being a big headache, because updating them sometimes leaves us with bugs, but this is an issue that has an extremely simple solution in Windows 10.
- We go to the start menu.
- Then we go to Device Manager.
- Then we will double click on Network adapters in order to expand it.
- Then we proceed to choose Wireless Adapters.
- We click Properties from the drop-down menu.
- We go to the Controller tab.
- Next we select a suitable reason.
- We proceed to press Yes.
- We wait a few minutes for the process to be completed and ready.
Check the system files.
The possibility of getting us with failures in Windows 10 is not something strange, since normally they are part of the novelties and not only of this system, since we can observe them on other devices or in games, nothing ends up being perfect, but the good thing is that there are answers For everything, in this sense the need arises to know how to repair the Netwtw06.Sys error that has simply interrupted our tranquility, and everything seems to point to the possibility that there are some corrupt files in the system, for this it is necessary:
- Proceed to press Windows R.
- Then write "cmd" and press Enter.
- Then we right-click on Command Prompt where we will have the possibility to choose Run as administrator.
- We proceed to press Yes when prompted.
- Then we run the following command line and proceed to press Enter.sfc / scannow.
- We will only wait a few minutes for the process to be completed and ready.
Intel Wi-Fi Driver Update.
Outdated drivers are a serious drawback that allows us to find ourselves with failures, as sometimes these tend to be a stone in our shoe, so knowing how to repair the Netwtw06.Sys error can allow us to enjoy Windows 10 normally and this involves doing this work:
- Go to the start menu
- Proceed to click Device Manager.
- Then we will double click on Network adapters.
- Then we will click the secondary button of the Wi-Fi adapter to click Update.
- We proceed to install the updated and ready drivers.
Restore the system.
In some occasions it is likely to get us errors when we download an application in Windows 10, this puts us on alert and it is necessary to know how to repair the Netwtw06.Sys error because this error can be derived with a little detail, it is necessary to be clear that the system is already it has previously had a restore point, otherwise it does not work and this is done in this way:
- We press Windows R
- Then we proceed to type "rstrui" and press Enter.
- Then we note that a System Restore window opens.
- We await the prompts to click Next.
- We choose the restore point and proceed to Run with the Finish button.
- When prompted, we proceed to press Yes to confirm and that's it.
Use the DISM tool.
Knowing How to fix the Netwtw06.Sys error allows us to make use of more than one strategy in Windows 10 where we have the possibility to enjoy this system without problems and to use this tool it is necessary:
- Press Windows R.
- Proceed to write "cmd" and press OK.
- Then open the command prompt window with administrative privileges and execute the following command lines, press Enter after the command DISM.exe / Online / Clean-image / Restore-health and that's it.
It is possible to locate all the options as possible, since the idea is to have all the existing possibilities to solve our problem, antivirus can be an issue to take into account and this is because sometimes we do not have any software antivirus installed and this allows our PC to be infected with some. This is all we know about How to fix the Netwtw06.Sys error, since the idea is to make Windows 10 work perfectly, for this you can run any of these solutions yourself and continue enjoying all the advantages that this system has.
Other Articles Related
Windows 10: How to Fix Yellow Tint Display IssueWindows 10: How To Fix Discord Lagging problemWindows 10: How to Change Default MicrophoneWindows 10: How to Remove a PartitionWindows 10 : How to Fix Error Code 0x80070490Windows 10: How to run a JAR fileWindows 10: How to Use Google AuthenticatorWindows 10: How to Factory ResetWindows 10: How to Fix No Audio Output Device Installed errorWindows 10: How to Fix Discord Microphone Not WorkingWindows 10: How to Combine Internet ConnectionsWindows 10: How Fix Stuck on the Restart ScreenWindows 10: How to Disable a Laptop KeyboardWindows 10: How to Fix Activation Error 0x80041024Windows 10: How to Fix Netwtw06.Sys errorWindows 10: How to Fix Grey ScreenWindows 10: How to fix error 0x80004005