Knowing where to find all the collectibles is necessary to complete our adventure in SpongeBob SquarePants The Battle For Bikini Bottom
What does SpongeBob SquarePants The Battle For Bikini Bottom bring to us?
The yellow sponge is back with more adventures and the best thing of all is that from the beginning we will be able to obtain some interesting articles that we will be able to complete the inferring level of bikini, this allows us to explain to you in this guide Where to find all the collectibles, because these are more than having some lost socks or underpants, that is if you remember that to carry out this search you first need to have some skills.
The elements that we must obtain are golden spatulas that are present in SpongeBob SquarePants The Battle For Bikini Bottom, and it is a task that we can carry out from the beginning, so it is necessary to go into this fantastic adventure for which it is possible to move a number of places previously recognized but that probably It will allow us to have an amazing experience, so let's not waste time and see where to find all the collectibles.
Where to find all the collectibles in SpongeBob SquarePants The Battle For Bikini Bottom?
The first thing that we must be clear about is that among these collectible items it is possible to obtain golden spatulas, lost Bikini Bottom socks and the golden Bikini Bottom briefs, because it is simply necessary to have everyone to achieve an adventure as interesting as possible and counting on the fact that you need to follow a sequence of events to have fun. Well knowing where to find all the collectibles is simply phenomenal.
Where to find the 8 golden spatulas in SpongeBob SquarePants The Battle For Bikini Bottom?
- SpongeBob's closet: it is necessary to explore the nearby rooms where it is possible to get shiny objects that need to be spent to open the door and get a spatula since this is obtained inside the SpongeBob's pineapple.
- On top of the pineapple: Our job here is to start by breaking the ticks between Patrick's rock and the Squidward house, because here it is necessary to reveal a platform and for this we will have to press the floor button, then the need arises to reveal other platforms taking into account He says that it will be vital to press the floating button, we proceed to mount the first platform located on Patrick's rock that takes us to the Squidward house and after that we will only have to jump to the top of the pineapple to take the spatula considering that we have time limited to do it.
- Calandrado Annoying: The objective is to get the squid to get angry and give us the spatula so as not to disturb him any more.
- The ambush in the Dome of the tree: in this sense, in order to get the golden spatula it is necessary to defeat the robots, since this implies going inside the dome of the tree of Sandy.
- The top of the sandbanks: It is necessary to use the platforms to reach the top of Shady Shoals and get the spatula, because knowing Where to find all the collectibles allows us to take into account that it is necessary to get 15 golden spatulas, because This spatula specifically requires using the bubble ability and pressing the button to then use the trampoline that allows us to take the platforms, this occurs as soon as we stand on the pressure pad that is near the police station.
- Krusty Krab infestation: 40 gold spatulas are required to opt for this specific spatula.7
- At the top of the bait bucket: Knowing where to find all the collectible items is simply an interesting journey and this article requires 40 spatulas, since it is necessary to get 3 buttons that allow us to go up to the right side of the bait bucket using the bubble ability and press 3 buttons that allow us to have the trampoline to bounce and go for the spatula.
- A jump to the wall in the bucket: This spatula is floating in the air and for this it is necessary to stand on a nearby table and jump on the vent that comes out of the wall at the back of the interior of Chum Bucket in SpongeBob SquarePants The Battle For Bikini Bottom
Where to find the 8 lost Bikini Bottom socks at SpongeBob SquarePants The Battle For Bikini Bottom?
Knowing where to find all the collectibles puts us at an advantage, but it is necessary to take into account that it is not only vital to get 8 lost stone collectibles since there are others that only they can obtain with a certain amount is spatulas.
- The SpongeBob Library: We start this search at SpongeBob's house and it is necessary to press the button on the right side once we have gone to his room allowing us to drop a huge beach ball, which we will make fall into the pit and that allows us to jump on it just by pressing the button so that it can serve as a springboard and this can propel us to tone the sock quickly.
- Patrick's Sock: All you need to do is talk to this one off your rock.
- Squidward's house: It is necessary to go to his house and do a lot of damage, to be able to take the calculation that appears in the window and proceed to take it.
- Patrick's Rock: We just broke his couch to get the sock,
- The Shady Shoals Fountain: you need to go to your rest house and in the fountain jump and hit the statue to opt for the sock in SpongeBob SquarePants The Battle For Bikini Bottom, you need to have 15 gold spatulas.
- The sandbanks: This sock is on the Barnacle Boy's table and we require 15 golden spatulas, this is when we meet the Mermaid Man in Shady Schoals.
- The Crispy Crab Dumpster: We require 40 gold spatulas and only need to hit the crispy crab dumpster for the sock to appear.
- Kristu Krab: Little by little we are knowing Where to find all the collectibles and this has allowed us to arrive and break the tiki seats, the barrels and everything that is within our reach after having removed the robots from Krusty Krab we only need 40 spatulas golden to make the sock considered.
Where to find the 3 pairs of underpants in SpongeBob SquarePants The Battle For Bikini Bottom?
These briefs are buried in certain areas that require some quantity of spatulas, but it is possible to get one at the start quickly.
- Top of the Squid House: Our goal is to go up to the platform to opt for the underpants, this implies having to destroy the tikis between Patrick's rock and the Squid house.
Top of the police station: we are still on the task of saber Where to find all the collectibles and it will be necessary to use the bubble skill animal permits by pressing the button and the trampoline that allows us to bounce off the ceiling may appear , for this it will be necessary to have 15 golden spatulas and take the underpants that are behind the pipe.
Now that you know where to find all the collectibles you need to launch us this fantastic journey in SpongeBob The battle for the bikini bottom
- Crispy Crab Singo: Definitely SpongeBob SquarePants The Battle For Bikini Bottom is phenomenal, this latest brief allows us to use the cruise bubble ability to make a trampoline that will need to bounce, then we will face the crispy crab and then it will land once we have 40 golden spatulas we can opt for underpants.
Other Articles Related
Cyberpunk 2077: What is your cyberdeck or daemonsRocket Arena: Every maps availableForza Horizon 4: How to Unlock Zenvo TSR-SPokemon Isle of Armor: How To Evolve TentacoolDungeons and Dragons: How To create Terra From Final Fantasy 6Pokemon Isle of Armor: How To get DunsparcePokémon Isle of Armor: How To Evolve FomantisKingdom Hearts Dark Road: How to enable Auto BattleKingdom Hearts Dark Road: How to Change From Swipe to Tap ControlsCall of Duty Modern Warfare - Warzone: How to Unlock RozePokemon Isle Of Armor: where to find Toxic OrbCyberpunk 2077: How to customize your genitalsKingdom Hearts Dark Road: How to get more BPKingdom Hearts Dark Road: How To Level UpBlack Survival: How to rank up - Tips and tricksCyberpunk 2077: how to get implants and customize VKingdom Hearts Dark Road: How To Get More CardsPokemon Cafe Mix: How to Get more AcornsPokemon Cafe Mix: How to Get Golden AcornsPokemon Cafe Mix: All Skills and Speciality Moves