How to get invigorated vigor in Warframe is today's guide, so sit down because we have everything you need to know.
What is the vigor invigorated in Warframe.
It is a mod that will allow you to increase your health and your shields, depending on the range of the mod, and the base health and shields of the Warframe, but to understand this we leave you a list of all the ranges of the mod, so you know when You will climb according to the level you are at. An excellent mod for Nidus, Hildryn, Zephyr and others.
- Rank 0 20 percent shield, 20 percent health, 6 capacity mod.
- Rank 1 40 percent shield, 40 percent health, 7 capacity mod.
- Rank 2 60 percent shield, 60 percent health, 8 capacity mod.
- Rank 3 80 percent shield, 80 percent health, 9 capacity mod.
- Rank 4 100 percent shield, 100 percent health, 10 capacity mod.
- Rank 5 120 percent shield, 120 percent health, 11 capacity mod.
- Rank 6 140 percent shield, 140 percent health, 12 capacity mod.
- Rank 7 160 percent shield, 160 percent health, 13 capacity mod.
- Rank 8 180 percent shield, 180 percent health, 14 capacity mod.
- Rank 9 200 percent shield, 200 percent health, 15 capacity mod.
- Rank 10 220 percent shield, 220 percent health, 16 capacity mod.
How to get vigor invigorated in Warframe.
The way to gain vigor is through a daily logon reward that will be available every 200 days, and where you will have to choose between Primed Shred, Primed Vigor, Primed Fury.
After choosing the mod as a reward, it will no longer appear as a daily logon reward, but the two mods you don't choose will remain in the rotation and appear as an option every 200 days. Now that you know how to get vigorized in Warframe and how much you will rise according to the level of your mod, we hope you find it very useful to maximize your health and improve your shields in order to improve your endurance and do your best in combat.
Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch
March 25, 2013
Other Articles Related
Warframe: How to Get the Plague KripathWarframe: How to get RevenantWarframe: How to get Cetus WispsWarframe: How to kill the RaptorsWarframe: Where to Find Prosecutors - Tips and tricksWarframe: How to Get the Tatsu - Tips and tricksWarframe: How to Get the SheduWarframe: How to beat LephantisWarframe: How to Get Korrudo - tips and tricksWarframe: How to Get Fish OilWarframe: How to Get Primed Vigor - Tips and tricksWarframe: How to Beat the Jackal - tips and tricksWarframe: How to Get Focus Lenses - Tips and tricksWarframe: How to Get Amalgam Barrel DiffusionWarframe: How to play Defection Game ModeWarframe: How to Get Moonlight DragonlilyWarframe: How To Disable The Asteroid Hangar - Tips and tricksWarframe: How To Get Resources in Railjack - tips and tricksWarframe: How To Board Enemy Ships - tips and tricksWarframe: How To Board Grineer Galleons In Railjack Missions