Do you want to know how to get Parazon in Warframe
? Do not worry, here we have it covered.
In Warframe, the video game of third-person shooting of Digital Extremes, is a tool known under the name of Parazon, which is delivered immediately to all Tenno. If you want to know more about Parazon, then continue reading.
How to get Parazon in Warframe?
It is not necessary that you execute any action to obtain the Parazon, since this is granted automatically in Warframe, as we mentioned before. All you have to do is go to the screen of your Arsenal, where you will notice a new section for the new tool.
What are the functions of Parazon in Warframe?
The main thing is to kill your Kuva Lich. This has: 3 normal mod slots.
3 modified slots.
- They facilitate hacking, offering small benefits once it is completed correctly.
- Failsafe: 50 percent chance to retry a failed hack.
- Find it: run Spy Missions in the Source System.
- Intruder: Additional seconds to hacking.
- Automatic violation: 30 percent chance of autohack.
- Master Key: Unlock nearby lockers after hacking.
- Live Wire: hits enemies in a 24 meter radius.
- Not traceable: after hacking, become invisible for 18 years.
- Runtime: 45 percent sprint speed after hack.
- They can occur at any time in Warframe with eligible enemies.
- Blood for Energy: 50 percent chance of creating an Energy Orb in Mercy.
- Blood for Ammo: Mercy can fill in the magazine by 100 percent.
- Blood for Life: 50 percent chance of creating a Health Orb in Mercy.
- Find it: killing bosses. Enemies that may be Mercy Finished will have a red icon on their head.
- Out of sight: Blind enemies with 18 meters in death Mercy.
- Hit and Rune: On Mercy: 60 percent parkour speed for 6 seconds.
They have the ability to kill your Kuva Lich, only one blow is enough to kill him, if he manages to execute the correct combination. For more information on this mode, check the following article.
Basically this is what you should keep in mind to get Parazon in Warframe.
Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch
March 25, 2013
Other Articles Related
Warframe: How to find PalladinoWarframe: How to use the Eros Arrow Skin - tips and tricksWarframe: How to play offlineWarframe: Where to get Sunlight Threshcones - Tips and tricksWarframe: How to get Dusklight SarraceniaWarframe: How To Catch Rare Fish On The Plains Of EidolonHow to kill General Sargas Ruk in WarframeHow to get Frostleaf in Warframe - Tips and tricksWarframe: How to get OctaviaWarframe: How to get the Tenebrous EphemeraWarframe: How to Get the Plague KripathWarframe: How to get RevenantWarframe: How to get Cetus WispsWarframe: How to kill the RaptorsWarframe: Where to Find Prosecutors - Tips and tricksWarframe: How to Get the Tatsu - Tips and tricksWarframe: How to Get the SheduWarframe: How to beat LephantisWarframe: How to Get Korrudo - tips and tricksWarframe: How to Get Fish Oil