Discover how to beat silver grove specters in Warframe. All the details are shown here.
In this new installment of Warframe, we will be showing you everything you need to keep in mind so you know how to beat the spectra of the silver forest, so pay attention.
How to beat the silver forest spectra in Warframe?
First of all, to know how to beat silver grove specters in Warframe, you will have to have completed the Silver Grove mission previously. To do this, you will need to have played until the mission of the Second Dream, in addition to having a domain rank of at least 7.
In case you have finished the search, you will surely have the plans that you will require for this farm. To do this you will need to make Apothics, and use them for the purpose of obtaining access to the Spectra that you must subsequently kill. Be sure to collect the necessary items from the Warframe levels to make them.
How to beat silver grove specters by building Apothics in Warframe?
Next we will show you a list with everything you will need to be able to build the Apothics:
- Moonlight dragonlilies Location: Earth. It is at night in the missions of the Grineer Forest.
- Threshcones of sunlight Location: Earth. They meet during the day at the Grineer Forest missions.
- Sarracenia Dusk Location: Ceres. Marsh waters of the Grineer Shipyard Missions.
- Moonlight Jadeleaf Location: Earth. It is at night in the missions of the Grineer Forest.
- Claw of Ruk Location: Mars. In the chip games of the Grineer Settlement.
- Lunar Pitcher Location: Lua. In the mosaics of Orokin Moon.
- Sunlight Jadeleaf Location: Earth. In the set of chips of the Grineer Forest, in areas of water during the day.
- Frostleaf Location: Venus. In the sets of chips of Corpus Outpost, near the cliffs.
- Vestan Moss Location: Mercury. In the game of asteroids tokens Grineer.
When you manage to grow all the pieces you need in Warframe, you can start your search for Silver Grove.
How to beat the specters of the silver forest? - Location
To find the silver forest at Warframe, you must place your Apothic on your gear wheel, then proceed to load on the Capture on Earth mission, so head towards the target and capture it quickly.
The next step you should take will be to travel the map completely in search of a tunnel, which will take you to Grove. It is necessary that you have your map activated by pressing the M key, only then can you notice if the tunnel was lost.
In case you can't find Silver Grove, then you will need to reload the mission. Then you must use the Apotic on the stone altar, in this way you will make the Silver Grove Spectrum appear. Once that happens, the only thing you have left to do is kill it and extract it about 3 times. Only then can you complete the mission.
Now that you know how to beat silver grove specters in Warframe, it's time to beat it on your own.
Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch
March 25, 2013
Other Articles Related
Warframe: How to get Panthera Prime RelicsWarframe: How To Use Air Support ChargesWarframe: How To Beat Tusk Thumper DomaWarframe: Where to find a Vasca KavatWarframe: How to do a Mercy KillWarframe: How to kill a Kuva ThrallWarframe: How to get Wyrmius mini-gameWarframe: How to get Happy Zephyr a mini-gameWarframe: How To Get Omega Isotope - Tips and tricksWarframe: How to farm Anomaly ShardsWarframe: How to get the Fomorian Disruptor - Tips and tricksWarframe: How to get perfect animal captures in Orb VallisWarframe: Where to find tusk thumper spawnWarframe: How to beat the SergeantWarframe: How to sell and buy weapons - Tips and tricksWarface: How to fix failed to connect to serverWarframe: How to find PalladinoWarframe: How to use the Eros Arrow Skin - tips and tricksWarframe: How to play offlineWarframe: Where to get Sunlight Threshcones - Tips and tricks