Valorant is still latent and keeps us in constant action, so it is necessary to tell you how to redeem a code.
Why redeem a code in Valorant?
The codes are simply gift cards that we find and that allow us to have the ability to access some rewards, redeeming them is undoubtedly a necessary action and to offer more details related to it, we are here.
How to redeem a code in Valorant?
Valorant: How to fix PlayerAffinityInitFailure Error Code 57Valorant : How to Fix Error Code Van 84
Redeem the codes in reality is not usually a very complicated matter, only that some users do not know how to do it and therefore it is difficult for them, however, here we explain everything you need to do:
This is all we know about how to redeem a code and in this way get access to all the rewards that Valorant has for us.
- First it is necessary to go to https://redeem.playvalorant.com/
- Then we proceed to enter the respective YTILAUD code in order to unlock the player card.
- To redeem the gift cards and code it is necessary to start Valorant and connect to the game.
- Next, it is necessary to proceed to select the Valorant icon that is hosted near the Store tab.
- Then we proceed to choose "Prepaid cards and codes".
- We are presented with a pop-up screen where we are allowed to enter the code.
- Then we enter the code and click "Send".
- Once this has been done, we are allowed to receive the rewards so that they can be automatically loaded into our account.
Microsoft Windows PC
Action, Strategy, tactical shooter
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Valorant: How to remakeValorant: the Best Agents To PlayValorant: How to fix error code Van 135Valorant: How to get a circle crosshairValorant: How to All Chat and Team Chat easilyValorant: How to Fix Error Code 40Valorant: How many people Still Play ValorantValorant: How to uninstall and reinstall easilyValorant: How To Level Up Your AccountValorant: How to Fix Game Filter Not SupportedValorant: How to fix the “Nvidia Game Filter-A supported game is required” errorValorant: How To Forfeit A MatchValorant: How to Fix LagsValorant: All Season 3 weaponValorant: How to Fix Queue Disabled ErrorValorant: How To Signup for Test ServersValorant: How to sign up for code red tournamentValorant: How to sign up for the Public Beta Environment