If you want to know how to make every cape in Valheim, in this article you will find everything you need to know.
What is the Valheim layer?
It is one of the many creation elements that you can make in the game, this being one of the most attractive and will also help you survive. So many want to know how to make each layer.
How to make every cape in Valheim?
If you want to know how to make every cape in Valheim, the first thing you have to do is build a workbench, for which you will need 10 woods and your hammer to access the crafting menu and build the workbench.
The game gives you the ability to access six layers:
Valheim: How to Fix Incompatible VersionValheim: How to Get Fuling Totems
- The first is the deerskin cape, which does not provide any passive benefits, and which you can make with 10 pieces of leather and 4 pi.
- Then there is the linen cape, which also does not give a benefit, and for which you will need 20 linen threads and 1 piece of silver.
- Lox Cape on the other hand, requires 6 lox skins and 2 more pieces of silver. This cloak will grant you resistance to Frost.
- If you want to set up an ambush, you'll need to craft the Troll Hide Cloak, which requires 10 Troll Skins and 10 Bone Fragments to get 25 percent more stealth.
- Wolf Armor will be very useful during frost, for this you will need 6 wolf skins, 4 silver pieces and keep a wolf trophy to create the wolf skin cape. Although not as tough as Lox Cape.
That's all you need to know abouthow to make every cape in Valheim, so now that you know, we hope you can get a lot out of these protective and aesthetic elements.
- Finally, there is Cape of Odin, which you can access if you were one of the first supporters of the game, and you have 10 pieces of leather and 4 pieces of coal to make it.
GNU/Linux, Microsoft Windows PC
Action, Adventure, Indie, Role Playing, Early Access
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Valheim: How To Get The Megingjord BeltValheim: How To Build Reinforced ChestValheim: How to Fix F5 Console Commands Not WorkingValheim: How To Get Blue MushroomsAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How to access Mad Monk’s Lair and Find Treasure chest KeyValheim: How To Summon Thor - Tips and tricksValheim: How To Grow Beech SeedsValheim: how to make every capeValheim: How to Make a Secret Fire SwordValheim: How To get A Raspberry And BlueberryValheim: How To Craft FireworksValheim: How To beat The Swamp BiomeValheim: How to Get Stone BuildingsValheim: How to Get Yellow MushroomsValheim: How to Build the Perimeter with Sharp StakesValheim: How To get Wooden SpikesValheim: How To make MaypolesValheim: How to make Draugr Bow