This time we are back for Trials of Mana in order to explain where to find Li’l Cactus
What is the Li’l Cactus in Trials of Mana?
This is nothing more than a plant that appears in some specific locations of Trials of Mana, only it is necessary to be very alert, as these places will not necessarily be very visible, some of these locations simply remain somewhat hidden.
It should be noted that this game brings a considerable amount of interesting things to do and knowing where to find Li’l Cactus is part of this content, because getting this plant for a certain number of times per day implies rewards and these are really necessary as we go forward in this game, there are 31 locations that we are going to describe.
Read Also:Trials Of Mana: How to use Goblin StatueTrials of Mana: How to beat Bill and Ben
Where to find Li’l Cactus in chapter I in Trials of Mana?
- Golden Path Cactus: This is the first one we will get and we must continue along the path heading west until the division between north and south arrives, our job is to head north, exactly to the area of the Golden Path.
- Cactus of the Free City of Maia: This is a small cactus that is uploaded in a box, we can go up to a row of free stands that is in the southeast section of the map and jump to move to the south and reach the Free City of Maia.
- Dwarf Tunnel I Cactus: We continue on our way and we must look towards the cave to the west and cross over the wooden bridge to observe the cactus that is relatively close to a campfire in the area of the Dwarf I Tunnel.
- Molebear Moors I Cactus: You know where to find Li’l Cactus takes us on a huge walk, to get this small cactus it is necessary to cross a wooden Bridge to the east in the Molebear Moors I area.
- The Stonesplit cactus: This is the fifth cactus that we will find in Trials of Mana and to get to it it is necessary to go south, starting from the entrance, once near the torch of the rock platform that is located to the east we will see the cactus in Stonesplit.
- cactus of the kingdom of the plains: This is one of the cacti hidden in Trials of Mana, our task is to locate ourselves in the center of the city and locate the statue, there we will see a fenced area in the Vaseline where our objective will be hidden, as you will see it is not difficult to know where find Li’l Cactus
- Beiser's Cactus: This little cactus is just around the corner from the building, this one is in the western gun shop in Beiser's Merchant City.
- Polo Port cactus: In Trials of Mana we can get several cacti and one of them we can get near the well next to a tree in the north in the Polo Port area.
- Highway Cactus .: Our search for where to find Li’l Cactus leads us to move near the waterfall at the bottom to the east it is possible to get this cactus that is in the highway area.
- Heavensway cactus: It is an advantage to have a considerable amount of cacti in Trials of Mana, and we continue our tour of the locations to reach the south side coast where we will see an alcove in the Heavensway area and there the cactus will be waiting for us.
- Jadd Fortress cactus: This small cactus is comfortably visible and our task is to go to the southwest of the map, move to the right of the stairs to get it in the Jadd Fortress area in Trials of Mana.
- Radish Forest Cactus: Knowing where to find Li’l Cactus is usually in some cases simpler than others, in this case it is only necessary to go to the southwest of the forest from there we can see closely the treasure chest where our cactus will be waiting for us.
- Second cactus of the radish forest: We continue through the same location to look for another cactus, only this time it is necessary to go to the northeast shore of the mouth, in this sense knowing where to find Li’l Cactus is quite pleasant because it makes us move.
- Cacti of the Lacustrine City of Astoria: To get this cactus it is necessary to move around the northwest of the map to reach the path of flowers in the lacustrine city of Astoria.
- Gushall I Cactus: To locate this cactus it is only necessary to review the map in the southeast section and go to Gusthall I.
- Second Gusthall I Cactus: Getting this small cactus leads us to move to the cave and to do so it is necessary to use the blast to get to the exit of the cave in Gusthsll I and see our cactus.
- Snow Hamlet Alrant Cactus: This is the last location of Cactus in Chapter I and to do this you need to look in front of the building in the northeast of Snow Hamlet Alrant.
Chapter 2 no Li’l Cactus locations.
Where to find Li’l Cactus in chapter 3 of Trials of Mana?
This is all we can explain to you about where to find Li’l Cactus, it is only enough to take a tour of the Trials of Mana map and thereby get the rewards.
- Ancient Capital Pedda cactus: To get this cactus in Trials of Mana it is necessary to use the stairs that are on the right side to go up to the entrance wall where the Ancient Capital Pedda is and check where the cactus will be.
- Burning Sands cactus: Knowing where to find Li’l Cactus i takes us to Burning Sands because in this place we will get 2 of them, one is under the sands that fall from the plants and the second on the road that leads us to the pillars near the oasis.
- Cactus in the Cavern of the waterfall: Our task here leads us to move around the left side of the cavern until we reach the treasure chest where we will see the cactus to get there, it is necessary to take the path that leads us to the statue of the Golden Angel and thence to the cave.
- Chartmoon Tower Cactus: We continue on our way to find out where to find Li’l Cactus and it leads us to move with the crystal on the left side of the Chartmoon Tower area.
- Chartctus Tower second cactus: Our task is to continue through the tower area, when we go down to the starting point we will get another cactus, only this will be in the direction of the golden statue.
- Desert cactus from Cristal I: This location has two cacti, one we can get when we move to the right side of the junction and the other in the room behind Gremlins.
- Daria cactus, Gem Valley: Cacti are simply fundamental pieces in this game and knowing where to find Li’l Cactus is important, so now it is necessary to get two in this area, one we get near the Geysers near the Golden Angel statue and the other on the rocky trail.
- Desert cactus Sirhtan: To get to the cactus you need to reach the entrance to the desert capital area.
- Twilight forest cactus: In Trials of Mana it is necessary to get several cacti and one of them we get under the bridge that takes us to the castle in the twilight forest.
- Fiery George I Cactus: We continue our tour to know where to find Li’l Cactus and we will have to move through the lava trail that comes out of the walls where we got a cactus in the Fiery George I area.
- Flowerbug Dior Cactus: Our task here is to go down to the bridge that leads us to the mission reaching the flower garden and get the plant.
- Frostbite Fields Cactus: This location has two cacti for us, one is under a tree on the left side across from the wooden bridge and the other is on a small elevated path under a tree that we will come to burgeoning.
- Cactus from the Holy City Wendel: This plant is obtained when we move through the path on the right that leads to the armory.
- Jadd Fortress Cactus: To get this plant you only need to look under the glass over the icicles in the Fortress Trials of Mana.
Super Famicom, Nintendo Switch, PC, PS4
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Trials of Mana: How to beat GovaTrials of Mana: How to beat ArchdemonTrials of Mana: Where to find Black RabiteTrials of Mana: How to beat LightgazerTrials of Mana: How to beat BelladonnaTrials of Mana: How to beat jewel EaterTrials of Mana: How to beat DolanTrials of Mana: How to beat Beast LudgarTrials of Mana: How to beat GoremandTrials of Mana: How to beat EmpreebTrials of Mana: How to beat ZehnoaTrials of Mana: How to get class itemsTrials of Mana: Where to Find Rainbow SeedsTrials of Mana: Where to find Li’l CactusTrials of Mana: How to Level Up - Tips and tricksTrials of Mana: How to Use Magic in BattleTrials of Mana: How to Get More Lucre - Tips and tricksTrials of Mana: How to change classes - Tips and tricks