The topic we will introduce in this article is How to complete blood and wine endings in The Witcher 3.
What can we know about the endings of blood and wine in The Witcher 3?
We have many options in The Witcher 3, as for the finals, we have that there are many existing roads, where 36 will be the possible roads, certainly not all are as relevant as others, but there are some that we can take into account, here we want to know how complete blood and wine finals, for this there are different aspects to consider, which we will have explained in this article, so the best option is to start with the details below.
How to complete blood and wine endings in The Witcher 3?
We must bear in mind that for us to understand How to complete blood and wine finals, we must consider 3 possible endings
1. Good ending:
To get this final you need to let Syanna die before her trial, this is what we need to get these options by completing some on the night of long fangs.
- Go to Beyond Hill and Dale tracking a Damien unit.
- Do not recover Syanna tape.
- Tracking Oriana, this will take us to Beyond Hill and Dale, for that we only need to complete the simple blood, tell Regis that we finally change our mind.
2. Best ending:
During the night of long fangs it is necessary to complete one of the options presented here.
- Read each diary entry on the playroom desk during Beyond Hill and Dale.
- Tracking Orianna in order to tell her that we have changed her mind, this leads us to Beyond Hill and Dale.
- To choose the optional dialogue in order to learn about Syanna's past there we must be understanding with her.
- Go to Beyond Hill and Dale tracking Damien's unit.
- Guess Syanna's true intentions as we talk during the pomp of the strange circumstance, this being the third option.
- Get the Flint Syanna tape during Beyond Hill and Dale.
- Full Burlap is the new tape.
- Investigate the fifth victim because there we unlock an additional dialogue with Syanna during the pomp and strange circumstance to complete the objectives.
- Guess Syanna's true intentions (3rd option) while chatting with her during "Pomp and Strange Circumstance." Encourage her to forgive Ana.
- During the trial, make the argument about forgiveness.
3. Bad ending:
This is the worst scenario of all because it occurs in the night of long fangs, and is achieved in the expansion of The Witcher 3.
This is the end of our The Witcher 3 guide, here we leave the full explanation about How to complete blood and wine endings.
- Retrieve Flint's Syanna tape.
- Search for Orianna during the "Night of the Long Fangs".
- Track Orianna, complete the Blood Simple and tell Regis at the end that you have changed your mind. This will take you to Beyond Hill and Dale.
- The other way to achieve the final evil is by following the steps below.
- Complete "Blood Simple" and "What Lies Unseen."
Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch
CD Projekt Red
19 May 2015
Other Articles Related
Witcher 3: How to Download for Free on PCWitcher 3: How to transfer from PC to SwitchThe Witcher 3: A Towerful of Mice Quest - Tips and tricksThe Witcher 3: How to Change Difficulty - Tips and tricksWitcher 3: How to Install Optional Switch UpdateThe Witcher 3 - How to Romance Yennefer, Triss, Keira, and OthersThe Witcher 3: How to Reset Skill PointsThe Witcher 3: How to Farm GoldThe Witcher 3: How to Find ArenariaThe Witcher 3: Where to Find Red MutagensThe Witcher 3: Search the ruins of the fortress by the lighthouseThe Witcher 3: How to Complete Gwent Skellige StyleThe Witcher 3: How to complete From a Land Far, Far AwayThe Witcher 3: Free Spirit - Tips and tricksThe Witcher 3: Hard Times - Tips and TricksThe Witcher 3: How to Complete Fists of Fury SkelligeThe Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone All EndingsThe Witcher 3: Blood and Wine All EndingsThe Witcher 3: How to Complete Fists of Fury Champion of ChampionsThe Witcher 3: How to Repair Weapons and Armor