In Teamfight Tactics there are Class Synergy, these play a fundamental role in determining the construction and performance of your team, since it is generally better to rely on a certain class, instead of forming a team by random champions. This is because the Class Synergy allow you to know the benefits that the classes obtain if you have a certain number of Champions of that class in your team. Therefore, in this opportunity we will be giving you a series of tips and tricks of Class Synergy in Teamfight Tactics.
The first thing you should know is that this is not ordered by levels, since the different combinations of Class Synergy will yield different results.
The Champion Pool in Teamfight Tactics is shared between you and your opponents. You should know that in Teamfight Tactics there is a limited number of each Champion in the group, this means that it is very likely that you can not always get the Champion you want.
On the other hand, in Teamfight Tactics you can only approach the benefit of different champions, not multiples of the same champion. As an example we have:
Two Zeds will not count as two Assassins, but a Zed and a Kha'Zix.
However, some champions can own two classes, as is the case with Gangplank, which makes it suitable for versatile constructions.
While others may turn out to be very strong, like Sorcerers, however, they will need a great commitment and good luck to get all the Champions you need to make it work.
Below we will show you the Class Synergy in Teamfight Tactics:
- 3 Shape Changers: In the transformation, you get a 100% maximum Life.
Current form change champions: Elise, Gnar, Nidalee, Shyvana, Swain.
- 3 Blademasters: These have a 35% chance to attack once more.
- 6 Blademasters: They have a 35% chance to attack twice more.
Current champions of champions: Aatrox, Draven, Fiora, Gangplank, Shen, Yasuo.
- 2 Brawlers - + 300% extra health for Brawlers.
- 4 Brawlers - + 700% extra health for Brawlers.
Current Brawler Champions: Blitzcrank, Cho'gath, Rek'Sai, Volibear, Warwick.
- 2 Knights: Block 20 damage from basic attacks.
- 4 Knights: Blocks 40 damage from basic attacks.
- 6 Knights: Blocks 80 damage from basic attacks.
Current Men's Champions: Darius, Garen, Kayle, Mordekaiser, Sejuani, Poppy.
- 3 Elementalists: Start the combat by invoking an Elemental.
Current Elementalist Champions: Anivia, Marca, Kennen, Lisandra.
- 3 Assassins: 150% critical damage for your Assassins.
- 6 Assassins: 350% critical damage for your Assassins.
Current murderous champions: Akali, Evelyn, Katarina, Kha'Zix, Pyke, Rengar, Zed.
- 2 gunmen: 50% chance to attack an additional target within range.
- 4 gunmen: 50% chance to attack ALL additional targets within range.
Current Gunslinger Champions: Gangplank, Graves, Lucian, Miss Fortune, Tristana.
- 2 Guardians: At the start of the fight, any adjacent unit obtains an Armor +30.
Current Guardian Champions: Braum, Leona.
- 3 Sorcerers: Your team has a skill power of +35.
- 6 Wizards: Your team has a Skill Power of +100.
Current Witch Champions: Ahri, Aurelion Sol, Karthus, Kassadin, Lulu, Morgana, Veigar.
- 2 Rangers: Every three seconds, the Rangers have a 25% chance to double their attack speed for three seconds.
- 4 Rangers: Every three seconds, the Rangers have a 65% chance to double their attack speed for three seconds.
Current ranger champions: Ashe, Kindred, Varus, Vayne.
In this way we conclude with the tips and tricks of Class Synergy in Teamfight Tactics. So prepare to enjoy a new journey.
Other Articles Related
Teamfight Tactics: When will Set 2 ranked season startTeamfight Tactics: How to play on my phone? - Configuration guideTeamfight Tactics: How to work the carousel - tips and tricksTeamfight Tactics: How to Buy Champions - tips and tricksTeamfight Tactics: How to Build an army - tips and tricksTeamfight Tactics (TFT) Patch 9.16 PBE: all change in Patch 9.16 PBETeamfight Tactics (TFT): How to Upgrade Little LegendsTeamfight Tactics: how to manage your gold in TFT - Economy guide Teamfight Tactics: Best gunslinger Team Comp - TFT Tips and tricks Teamfight Tactics (TFT): the best tactics to get wins - strategy tips and tricksTeamfight Tactics (TFT): Best Assassin Team Comp - tips and tricks Teamfight Tactics (TFT) : How to get the best Sorcerer Team Comp Teamfight Tactics (TFT): How to Play On MobileTeamfight Tactics (TFT): How to Rank Up the Orb of EnlightenmentTeamfight Tactics (TFT): How to level up with a full bench en espanolTeamfight Tactics: all the items recipes that you need to playTeamfight Tactics TFT Hotkeys - Shortcuts - Tips and tricksTeamfight Tactics: How-to Get Little Legends, eggs and improvementsTeamfight Tactics: How to wins easily - The best strategy to winTeamfight Tactics: How to download it