One of the most important tasks in Story of Seasons Friends of Mineral Town is knowing how to get more seeds and here we will explain it to you.
Definitely the world of Story of Seasons Friends of Mineral Town has a lot to offer us, because the idea here is to get to grow some amount of plants on our farm and so that it is necessary to know how to get more seeds, because we are in a world so similar to reality where it is possible to start a family, so it is not possible to miss this magnificent adventure.
How to get more seeds in Story of Seasons Friends of Mineral Town?
The seeds are simply the fundamental elements to give life to our farm, but they do not appear on their own, this means that it is necessary to buy them and for this it is essential to visit the general store or simply the beach store, whatever our option, here we will describe both locations.
Our journey to know how to obtain more seeds easily allows us to visit the general store and this allows us to:
La Tienda de la Playa:
- It is important to know that the store is closed on Tuesday and Sunday and at night.
- It is a store where we can choose the seeds of the season.
- The store is open to the public from Wednesday to Saturday.
- The store's working hours are from 9 am to pm.
This is another store available to buy seeds in Story of Seasons Friends of Mineral Town and it has.
- This is a girl who sells crops and flower seeds.
- There is the possibility of buying some exotic items.
- Seasonal flower and crop resources must be purchased online.
- It doesn't have all the seeds of the season
What are the seeds to buy at Story of Seasons Friends of Mineral Town?
This is everything you should do and know about How to get more seeds because it is a simple and interesting task that you can do in Story of Seasons Friends of Mineral Town.
- During the summer season we can buy tomato and corn seeds.
- During the spring season the turnip seed.
- During the fall season the name and eggplant seeds.
- During the winter season it is not possible to grow absolutely nothing.
Other Articles Related