Stardew Valley has for us more activity, which allows us to tell you How to get a coop.
What is the objective of getting a cooperative in Stardew Valley?
This game offers us a variety of tasks to perform and knowing how to get a coop is important, this because the farm has the necessary space and conditioning, so the cooperative arises as an association where we can agglomerate not only chickens, but even other animals such as rabbits, ducks, etc., and that is what usually gives it a particular style.
As we know, Stardew Valley has the opportunity to allow us to have chicken farms so that they can give us eggs and therefore get money, although there is the possibility that these can be used in the same way in the kitchen, in that sense, knowing how to get a coop is usually a necessary action to achieve a good amount of money, just by hosting some amount of animals.
How to get a coop in Stardew Valley ?
Stardew Valley: Where to Find Linus’ BasketStardew Valley: How To Farm Honey
It is necessary to carry out some activities for this cooperative to function perfectly well and this implies:
Get a chicken coop: this is our first action to execute and for this it is necessary to buy it, this can be done in the carpenter's store Robin that is located north of Pelican City, in addition to knowing how to get a cooperative apart from the chicken coop it is necessary consider:
- Robin's shop is usually open for a certain number of hours, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- It is necessary to have 100 stone that can be collected when mining a pickaxe.
- 300 wood in Stardew Valley that can be achieved by tapping wood.
- 4,000 gold to buy the chicken coop.
Now, it is good to bear in mind that the first chicken coop in Stardew Valley has capacity for only 4 hens, so that knowing how to get a cooperative leads us to consider applying improvements to expand it, only that this is a task that can be done little Little by little, the hens can be bought for a value of 800 gold each and this can be done at the Marine Ranch, right here it is possible to buy hay grass if you do not have it, however, there is the possibility of harvesting it and for This requires having a silo.
- It should be noted that hens lay eggs and each one of them lays one brown or in some cases it may be white.
- The hens usually lay every morning.
- The eggs are worth 50 gold each.
- For the hens in Stardew Valley to continue egg production, it is usually necessary to increase friendship and this implies, caressing them, even with this we achieve that the eggs can be twice as large and therefore have more value, reaching a cost of 95 gold .
- There is a possibility of turning the eggs into mayonnaise and this is usually favorable because it can sell for around 190 gold.
- There are more favorable recipes where it is possible to incorporate other ingredients, so in any case knowing how to get a cooperative and raise chickens is undoubtedly an excellent option.
It is possible to improve the cooperative to achieve better results and this implies:
- Have 10,000 gold.
- Have 150 stones.
- Have 400 wood.
It is possible to improve a luxury cooperative and for this we must:
- Have 20,000 gold.
- Have 200 stones.
- Count 500 wood.
While we are involved in the cooperative in Stardew Valley it is possible to take advantage of the gold and for this it is necessary to consider:
- Tiller farming skill required at level 5.
- It is possible to achieve the skill of craftsman and for this it is necessary to reach level 10.
With the artisan skill there is the possibility of obtaining some benefits such as:
Normal chicken: this usually produces one egg per day and a large one which allows it to be converted into mayonnaise, this can be sold for a value of 399 gold.
- Empty chicken: it is possible to produce an empty egg per day in order to turn it into mayonnaise and therefore be able to sell it for an amount of 385 gold.
- Duck: has the ability to produce an egg for each day and manage to turn it into mayonnaise and sell it for a value of 525 gold, in addition to that these can produce feathers that can be sold for a value of 250 gold.
- Rabbit: this usually produces iridium wool quickly in just 4 days and can be sold for about 680 gold, there is the possibility of producing an iridium rabbit foot that can be sold for a value of 1,130 gold.
- Dinosaurs: these are other animals that can be placed in the cooperative and these usually produce an egg every 7 days, and by being able to convert it into mayonnaise we are allowed to sell it for a value of 1,120 gold.
Note: without a doubt, chickens are the best animals that can be on the farm due to the benefits they usually bring us.
Knowing how to get a cooperative is an important task and this allows us to take advantage of the animals that are usually there in Stardew Valley, in fact, here we leave a list of the characters who like the products of the cooperative and they are these:
Now that you know how to get a cooperative, it is time to carry out this task and thus access the excellent benefits that Stardew Valley has for us.
- Alex: he likes all eggs except the vacuum egg.
- Harvey: He likes Duck eggs and duck feathers.
- Sam: he likes all eggs except empty egg.
- Shane: he likes all eggs except empty egg.
- Demetrius: likes all eggs except empty egg.
- Jodi: he likes all eggs except empty egg.
- Kent: likes all eggs except empty egg.
- Linus: he likes all eggs except empty egg.
- Marnie: He likes all eggs except empty egg.
- Pierre: he likes all eggs except empty egg.
- Sandy Lana
- Characters who love more than 80 of affection the products of the cooperative:
- Sebastian Empty Eggs.
- Krobus Void Eggs and May Void.
- Elliot Duck feather.
- Leo: likes Duck Feathers.
- Emily: she likes Lana.
Microsoft Windows PC, macOS, Linux, PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation Vita, iOS, Android
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Stardew Valley: How to upgrade your houseStardew Valley: How To Move Buildings - tips and tricksStardew Valley: Marnie GuideStardew Valley: How To Get A CoopStardew Valley: How to Catch PufferfishStardew Valley: How to Get ClothStardew Valley: How to catch Tiger TroutStardew Valley: Where to Find All Golden WalnutStardew Valley: How to Catch WoodskipStardew Valley: How To Get The Hat MouseStardew Valley: How to get Linus’ basketStardew Valley: How To Catch Super CucumberStardew Valley: Where to Find Largemouth BassStardew Valley: How to Catch Sunfish - Tips and tricksStardew Valley: How to get more clayStardew Valley: How to make Truffle Oil