Stardew Valley continue to entertain us and this makes it convenient to explain how to catch woodskip
What are the woodskip in Stardew Valley?
These are simply a type of fish, it is only necessary to consider that they are not usually available all the time, as they will hardly be available at certain hours and times of the year, which makes it an interesting task, in this sense, to know how to catch jumps made of wood leads us to mobilize a little and get hold of a type of animal belonging to this immense variety of fauna that the game has.
How to catch woodskip in Stardew Valley?
It is necessary to consider:
Stardew Valley: How to upgrade your houseStardew Valley: How To Move Buildings - tips and tricks
- These fish can be complex to catch.
- They are usually located in pools of water deep in the forest.
- This fish is great for making some recipes.
- This fish is necessary for the "Search for the fishpond, where Dorado, Lingcod or Lucio"
To catch the wooden jumps it is necessary:
Definitely, knowing how to catch woodskip allows us to do hunting work that can only be carried out in Stardew Valley.
- Locate the fish and this implies locating some water in the forest area.
- It is possible to get two ponds, one is the "Secret Forest" and the other is the "Forest Farm".
- You need to bring some fishing poles and spend some time in these areas.
- It is necessary to have a certain level of fishing, as it must be between 15 percent and 27 percent.
- It is ideal to cast a line into the water to catch these fish.
- We must consider that these types of fish are usually deep enough and far enough on the edge of the carp.
- It is necessary to have some bait to be able to catch these fish, this implies having bug meat and therefore this can be achieved by looting a bug-type enemy in the mines.
- Using the bait is essential, but it is also necessary to focus on leveling up the fishing rods, as this allows us to increase the chances of catching fish.
Microsoft Windows PC, macOS, Linux, PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation Vita, iOS, Android
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Stardew Valley: Marnie GuideStardew Valley: How To Get A CoopStardew Valley: How to Catch PufferfishStardew Valley: How to Get ClothStardew Valley: How to catch Tiger TroutStardew Valley: Where to Find All Golden WalnutStardew Valley: How to Catch WoodskipStardew Valley: How To Get The Hat MouseStardew Valley: How to get Linus’ basketStardew Valley: How To Catch Super CucumberStardew Valley: Where to Find Largemouth BassStardew Valley: How to Catch Sunfish - Tips and tricksStardew Valley: How to get more clayStardew Valley: How to make Truffle OilStardew Valley: How to get Maple SyrupStardew Valley: How to get ectoplasm