In the world of Sea of Thieves there are many elements to achieve, let's see how to find a skeleton throne
How many skeleton thrones are there in Sea of Thieves?
These are simply some elements that we got throughout this game and are available to sit down, because we have a number of 10 skeleton thrones and we could only get them in an event that has limited time, because knowing how to find a skeleton throne simply these They have been permanently incorporated, and some have a chance that we can shoot them.
How to find a skeleton throne in Sea of Thieves?
It is good to consider that they can be used by anyone to sit and that when a crew arrives we can take them, it is even possible to arrive with a full crew where they are located, the problem is that there are not enough for everyone.
These are the locations of the thrones:
- Devil`s Ridge: To reach it it is necessary to use a cannon from the northeast on the boat, we can get the throne on a rock near the top at the tip of the island.
- Spring Keep: To get this throne, you need to find the highest tower in the fort at Sea of Thieves.
- Unexplored Island (k9): it is necessary to first locate the k9 coordinates and go south of the mouth of the island specifically to the center, as we need to get to this island and dive as the throne is underwater.
- Sirena's Hideout: To achieve this it is necessary to use a cannon from our ship and be able to reach the top, as this is located on some iconic rocks and this occurs on the east side of the island.
- Thieves Haven: It is on a small rock and to reach it it is necessary to launch a sword towards it from the top of the crow's nest of our ship.
The following thrones are simply manipulative and it is where all the crewmates can sit at the same time, because as you will see, knowing how to find a skeleton throne is a necessary activity in this game.
Now that you know how to find a skeleton throne it is time for you to take a stroll through these locations at Sea of Thieves and choose to sit on them.
- Shipwreck bay: to reach it it is necessary to jump the gap and use a lunge that allows us to get to the other side, because for this it is necessary to use a ship's mast to reach the top pate of the rock because we must get to the northeast of the shipwreck bay.
- Smuggler's Bay: This requires sailing to the northwest of the island where we can get a rock formation, to reach the top it is vital to jump from the crow's nest or simply use the canyon.
- The Looting Outpost Point: This is located on the top of the island and we can get it when we spawn in the looting outpost, it is a fairly fast task for which we require a cannon of our ship to reach it.
- Cannon Cove: Our ship can be of great help in locating this throne as we can reach certain high places, this one is specifically located at the top of Cannon Cave in the entire center of the island and we can reach it with our ship cannon.
- The Marauder's Bow: This throne only allows us to sit down using the ship's cannons, there is no other way, it is a multi-crew throne that is located on top of the Marauder's bow.
Other Articles Related
Sea of Thieves: How to get Ritual SkullsSea of Thieves: How to get dogsSea of Thieves: How to Get Battletoads Ship SetSea of Thieves: How to beat Captain FlameheartSea Of Thieves: How to add FriendsSea of Thieves: How to fix error code AvocadoBeardSea of Thieves: Howto find a skeleton throneSea of Thieves: How to beat Ghost ShipsSea of Thieves: Where to find the MegalodonSea of Thieves: How to fix voice chat not working errorSea of Thieves: How to Get All daily bountiesSea of Thieves: How to available cursesSea of Thieves: How to fix error code BronzebeardSea of Thieves: How to beat the KrakenSea of Thieves: How to get the Masked StrangerSea of Thieves: How to get more AlliesSea of Thieves: How to unlock the Crew Status TagsSea of Thieves: How to get a petSea of Thieves: How to be an EmissarySea of Thieves: How to get Ashen Keys - Tips and tricks