The Sea of Thieves pirate game has more activities for us, let's see how to get blue and white flames.
What does it mean to get the blue and white flames in Sea of Thieves?
Simply having the possibility of executing one more task in this game, in such a way that knowing How to get blue and white flames allows us to get involved in a challenge belonging to the Well of Destinies event in the Ferry of the Damned.
How to get blue and white flames in Sea of Thieves?
This is a very interesting activity that makes us work a bit for which it is necessary to make it clear how to find each flame in Sea of Thieves and this is done in this way:Collect the blue flame.
- It should be noted that to get this lama it will be necessary to die before sharks or mermaids, and in fact it is the easiest flame to get.
- Here it does not matter how big the shark may be, it can be large or small, in reality there is no difference, what if necessary is that it could be one of these creatures, especially considering that they are usually attracted when we find some length of time at sea.
- In this sense, knowing how to get blue and white flames makes us, specifically the blue lama leads us to die at the hands of sharks, in fact, our best bet will be to jump into open water in Sea or Thieves, this will attract a swarm mermaid or, failing that, some megalodon, only that the latter usually appear randomly.
Sea of Thieves: How to get more DoubloonsSea of Thieves: How to collect Megalodon SoulsCollect the white flame.
- We continue in the search to know how to get blue and white flames and the time has come to locate the banking flame, this is usually found in a slightly more complicated way, this because our destiny is to die electrocuted, this may be by an Eel-Ectric Ocean Crawler or, failing that, by lightning.
- It is necessary to be hit by the lighting after some time of being in a storm, this usually makes it easy when we hold a metal object and lightning strikes.
- It should be noted that when being hit by the lightning and not being able to die because we will be left with some minimal health, there is the possibility of seeing a red flame appear in the well.
- There is the possibility of getting a green flame, and this usually occurs when we are attacked by electric eels.
- The best way to get the white flame in Sea of Thieves without a doubt is when we are hit on the back with the electric shield, or with some attacks given by lightning, this will cause us to receive a shock, and therefore we will die from it.
Now, when we have achieved the flame of the Well of Destiny, it is necessary to approach the chandelier that is usually in the center of the ship, and we proceed to approach with the flashlight so that with this we are allowed to access the option of taking the flameGenerally speaking, knowing how to get blue and white flames leads us to die in Sea of Thieves, give it a try.
Xbox One, Microsoft Windows PC
Xbox Game Studios, Microsoft store, Steam
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Sea of Thieves: All Shrouded Deep DeedsSea of Thieves: How to get the Shrouded Ghost Hunter Cosmetics setSea of Thieves: How to find Deadshot CharlotteSea of Thieves: How to start The Shrouded Deep adventureSea of Thieves: Where to find the Shrouded Ghost MegalodonSea of Thieves: How to get the Legendary Eyepatch and Silvered Legendary EyepatchSea of Thieves: Where to find a Box of Wondrous SecretsSea of Thieves: How to find the Prison Cell KeySea of Thieves: How to beat Gold SkeletonsSea of Thieves: How to get the Chef CommendationSea of Thieves: How to get the Master Burglar CommendationSea of Thieves: How to use the Barrel Disguise emoteSea of Thieves: How to fix the Coralbeard errorSea of Thieves: How to Report PlayersSea of Thieves: How to sit down or sleepSea of Thieves: How to find FireworksSea of Thieves: How to whisper with the Speaking TrumpetSea of Thieves: How to bury treasure