Today we bring a Rust guide in order to tell you where to find a server that you have played with in Console Edition
What is the purpose of finding the server with which we have played in Console Edition?
Simply having the possibility of being able to continue the game exactly as we have left it, so that knowing where to find a server with which you have played in Console Edition, offers us the opportunity to keep a respective record, there is the possibility that not always is saved in this way and to give you the necessary details we are here.
Where to find a server you have played with in Console Edition at Rust?
It is necessary to take into account the following characteristics:
Rust: How To Raid - Tips and tricksRust: Where To Find All Resources
- It is possible to see the servers in which we have recently played and for this it is necessary to select play Rust and this is done in the main menu.
Once we do this, it is necessary to search the history.
In this sense, knowing where to find a server with which you have played in Console Edition allows us to be attentive in Rust, so that it allows us to continue exactly from where we left off.
- It is possible to mark serves as favorites, this in order to appear in this way, especially considering that this is feasible to avoid losing track of it.
- Having favorite servers on many occasions is precisely the best option because the history can be lost.
- However, there is the possibility that both the "History" and the "favorites" section may be empty so that we are presented with the option "no servers found" which is simply an error.
- In case this failure is persistent, it is necessary to go to the "Official Games" menu, this in order to get the server that is marked with a star, which represents a favorite server.
- It may take us some time to find the server, sometimes there is the possibility of not remembering its name, and this makes it necessary to have to try a lot.
- It should be noted that the servers that are marked as favorites will only appear in this way and will only be marked as favorites, without exception.
- Definitely, there is no other option but to remember the server, avoid basing trust on the history because this could make us lose everything we have done.
Microsoft Windows PC, Linux, Mac OS X
Steam, Humble Store
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Rust: How To Enable Cross Play ServersRust: How To Fix Input Lag On PS4 and Xbox OneRust: How To Change Skins in PS4 and Xbox OneRust: How To turn on Aim Assist on PS4 and Xbox OneRust: How to Get Food in xbox and ps4Rust: How To Fix No Rustworks Connection Error in Console EditionRust: How to Get Metal Fragments in console editionRust: How to Play Solo on ConsoleRust: Where to Find The Oil Rig in console editionRust: How To Use Gestures in console editionRust: How to Play on a Private Server in Console EditionRust: How to Play With Friends in Console EditionRust: How To Survive As A Solo PlayerRust: Where to Find a Server You’ve Played in Console EditionRust: Where to Find the NA Servers in Console EditionRust: How to Get and Use All CCTV Camera CodesRust: How To Make An ElevatorRust: How To Fix Integrity Error