Resident Evil Village has managed to entertain us enough and this makes it convenient to tell you where to find all the fish, let's see
What is the point of finding the fish in Resident Evil Village?
As we progress in this game we are allowed to have various activities that are favorable, in this sense, knowing where to find all the fish involves us in a vital search, this because they are precisely a type of necessary element in the manufacture of saucers, and these in turn allow us to have the possibility of having improvements in relation to speed and health.
Where to find all the fish in Resident Evil Village?
The number of fish that we need to find is a total of 6, and this implies executing a search that is given in this way:
Resident Evil Village: How to Fix DirectX ErrorResident Evil Village: How to Fix WMVideo Decoder Error
In this sense, knowing where to find all the fish offers us the opportunity to have the necessary consumables in Resident Evil Village.
- Near Dimitrescu Castle: this is the first location to which it is necessary to go, in this place we managed to spawn 3 fish, for this it is necessary to leave the castle and see the door that has a narrow tunnel, it is important to follow this tunnel to to direct us to the body of water in its interior and there to capture the fish.
- In the pond under the bridge that leads to Dimitrescu Castle: this is the second location where we get a spawn of 3 fish, for this you just have to locate the pond and that's it.
- In the drained area next to the Moreau reservoir: in this place we are allowed to have the possibility of obtaining a total of 4 catfish, these fish require concentration, this because they are usually deep in the water by Resident Evil Village, in this sense, Getting them leads us to reach the respective place where we will see a small body of water that tends to pass through a broken mill. Inside Otto's mill: We continue the search to know where to find all the fish and this leads us to get the stored fish, this because it is usually found in Otto's warehouse.
- Next to the Village boat ride point: this is another necessary location and we got 3 fish spawn, this makes us have to get off the boat and proceed to walk straight ahead, then take a look to our right to see the path which usually takes us to the small cave that has a pond where the respective fish will be.
- Location of the fine fish: this is usually found in a pond with two other normal fish, this fine fish has the name of gold fish, to get it it is necessary to have access to a crank that allows us to get off the boat and from there move to the left to walk along the river in order to ensure that it can take us to the docking area that is located on the right, once we arrive it is necessary to go down to take the path that takes us to the left to the respective pond.
RE Village, RE 8, Resident Evil 8
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S
May 7, 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Resident Evil Village: How To Get Flash BangsResident Evil Village: Where to Find All OuthouseResident Evil Village: Where to Find the Lone Road Chest KeyResident Evil Village: Where to Find All The FishResident Evil Village: How To Install Fly Swatter ModResident Evil Village: Where to Find AngieResident Evil Village: How to Solve Moreau’s Labyrinth PuzzleResident Evil Village: Where to Find All Foyer ItemResident Evil Village: Where to Find All Library ItemResident Evil Village: How to Get Crystal TorsoResident Evil Village: How to Beat Mother MirandaResident Evil Village: Where to Find Heisenberg's KeyResident Evil Village: How to get the Madalina BodyResident Evil Village: How to get All meal recipesResident Evil Village: Where to Find Wolfsbane Long BarrelResident Evil Village: Where to Find All Main Hall ItemResident Evil Village: Where to Find all WindowsResident Evil Village: How to escape the Baby Monster