We focus on a search in Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart which allows us to tell you where to find all CraiggerBears.
What are CraiggerBears in Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart?
These bears are collectibles that usually appear on the map and are extremely rare, in this sense, knowing where to find all CraiggerBears involves us in a complicated search, this means that it is necessary to know exactly where to look, so that it is not very difficult, In addition to not locating them without a guide, we find that they do not usually offer any reward.
Where to find all CraiggerBears in Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart?
This search leads us to:
- Bear in mind that the number of bears we get is 9 which implies that each planet has one of them.
- We must go to the "Game accessibility settings" there, choose to activate "Contrast background".
- We are allowed to have the possibility of activating the contrast options, and deactivating everything, leaving only the "Collectibles Shading" active, which allows the bears to be highlighted in Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart.
Here are the CraiggerBear locations:
Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart: How to Get Robot Pirate Armor SetRatchet and Clank Rift Apart: How to Get Secret Ending
Now that you know where to find all CraiggerBears, it's time to get involved in this quest and get the collectibles at Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart.
- Corson V's CraiggerBear: we must head from Mrs. Zurkon's store towards the Nefarious Club, then we must go down the stairs on the left, we will see this bear in front of the stairs in a position that usually has a purple awning, of So knowing where to find all CraiggerBears leads us to locate this first collectible near the Pocket Dimension of the Planet, exactly in a market stall northeast of the store.
- Sargasso Crabbing CraiggerBear: we continue working on where to find all CraiggerBears and this search leads us to find him sitting on the sofa in the main room of the hideout and this is located in Rivet's Hideout at Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart in front of the TV.
- CraigeBear of the Scarstu Rubble Fields: we continue the search in Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart and this is usually a bit more complex, it is located to the left of the counter, this makes us enter an establishment and proceed to enter through the entrance hall, with the object of going through the door to get to the counter inside Zurkie's.
- CraiggerBear de Savali: it is necessary to make use of the Hoverboots to be in charge of crossing the timed bridge, it is necessary to go straight ahead to go through the wooden fence and in this way reach the viewpoint where we will see the bear on the ground leaning on some vases, on the southernmost island on the planet where the Temple of the Mountain is usually located.
- Blizar Prime's CraiggerBear: We continue on the search for where to find all CraiggerBears which specifically leads us to focus on this bear that is sitting on a pile of junk near the lookout, here we will see through the window Mrs. Zurkon, this place where it is housed is the third Blizon crystal, which makes it necessary to go from the landing zone to choose to play in order to reach a section where we will use the Magneboots to find the room.
- CraiggerBear by Torren V: This is usually found at the end of the street from Ms. Zulkon's store on the opposite side of the awning, this is located in the main market area of the planet and thus continues our task on where to find all CraiggerBears.
- CraiggerBear Codrelion: this bear is sticking out of a pile of snow that is usually next to some rubble and boxes, it is stuck on a platform, for which it is necessary to hit the Blizar glass, after that it is necessary to go over the elevator to proceed to slide down the outside staircase and just look ahead at Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart.
- CraiggerBear of the Ardolis: it is necessary to take care of completing the "Pirate Trials", to reach the room with a bored employee, in addition to a fake beach that usually contains a shark fin where we will see the bear sitting next to a treasure chest, alone It is necessary to bear in mind that this search is carried out after the section of the ships that surround the island.
- Viceron's CraiggerBear: this is the final bear, and we can find him sitting alone in the center of the waiting area with a long boat, at the end of the level processing center, here Clank used to be held, it will only be enough to go to the right where There's the wrench switch, and we'll see you.
PlayStation 5 PS5
Platformer, third-person shooter
June 11, 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart: How to Get Captain Star Shield Armor SetRatchet and Clank Rift Apart: How to Get Q-Force Armor SetRatchet and Clank Rift Apart: How to Get Through Force FieldRatchet and Clank Rift Apart: Where to Find LorbsRatchet and Clank Rift Apart: Where to Find All Glitch ChallengesRatchet and Clank Rift Apart: How to Get BoltsRatchet and Clank Rift Apart: How to Get RYNO 8Ratchet And Clank Rift Apart Silver And Gold Cup: How To get Silver And Gold Cup ChallengesRatchet and Clank Rift Apart: How to HealRatchet And Clank Rift Apart: How To Fix Getting Stuck In The Environment BugRatchet and Clank Rift Apart: How To Get The Void ReactorRatchet and Clank Rift Apart: How to Upgrade your WeaponsRatchet and Clank Rift Apart: Where to Find Corson V Pocket DimensionRatchet and Clank Rift Apart: How to MeleeRatchet and Clank Rift Apart: How to Fast TravelRatchet and Clank Rift Apart: Trick Jump guideRatchet and Clank Rift Apart: How to Change Difficulty