We continue talking about bugs in PUBG Mobile which allows us to tell you how to correct error code 1 in iOS and Android.
What does it mean to fix error 1 on iOS and Android in PUBG Mobile?
This game has been out for a long time and has achieved some favorable number of users, so knowing how to correct error code 1 in iOS and Android leads us to understand that this can occur when we download the maps in the game, which makes it impossible to play normally and regularly.
How to fix error code 1 on iOS and Android in PUBG Mobile?
Here is the solution for iOS:
The options are actually usually few, however it is possible to have some solutions and they are:
- Check that the software is up to date, if not, review an update and apply it.
- Clear the game cache for which it is only necessary to access the settings menu.
- Take care of downloading the maps from a server other than the local one, in this sense a VPN can be used.
Here is the solution for Android:
PUBG Mobile: How to download Season 20 (C1S1)PUBG Mobile Kr: How to download Season 20 (C1S1)
Fortunately, knowing how to correct error code 1 in iOS and Android offers us the possibility to offer us options to continue enjoying PUBG Mobile, however, Android has more alternatives and for this it is necessary:
- Go to programs in order to open downloads.
- Then we locate the maps that we want to install and proceed to copy.
- Then we return to the application drawer.
- We proceed to open the Android folder and enter the data folder in order to find a folder called com.teccent.ig
- Next we choose files and then ue4game.
- We must locate shadowtrackerextra and from there shadowtracker Extra, then go to saved and then packs.
- Then we paste our maps in this subfolder, and we proceed to restart the game to verify that this failure does not appear again.
There are more options to try and they are:
Now that you know how to correct error code 1 in iOS and Android, it is time to put these solutions into practice and thus continue playing PUBG Mobile.
- Clear the game cache in the application settings menu, then choose to restart the Android device and launch the game once more.
- Download and run a VPN, which involves downloading the maps from another server.
- Put the device in safe mode to download the maps.
- Uninstall and reinstall PUBG Mobile, with this we even get a more updated version.
PC, Android, iOS, Xbox One, PS4
Battle royale, Shooter
PUBG Corporation, Xbox Game Studios, Tencent Games, Humble Store
December 20, 2017
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
PUBG Mobile Korea: How to Download 1.5 update APK + OBB linkPUBG Mobile: How to download 1.5 update APK for AndroidPUBG Mobile: How to pre-register for Ignition 1.5 update APKPUBG Mobile: Redeem Codes for July 2021PUBG Mobile: How to use Over the Shoulder ModePUBG Mobile: Redeem Codes for June 2021PUBG: How to Fix Unknown Error. Please Restart Your Device and Try AgainPUBG Mobile: How to fix Error Code 1PUBG Mobile: Where to Find the Coupe in Version 1.4PUBG: How to Fix Voice Chat Not WorkingPUBG Mobile: How to change your namePUBG Mobile: redeem codes for May 2021PUBG Mobile: Codes for April 2021PUBG Mobile: March 2021 codesPUBG New State: How to pre-registerPUBG: Where to land on Haven mapPUBG: How to open secret locked rooms in ParamoPUBG Mobile: How to complete Season 15 Week 2 Challenges