Our PUBG Mobile guide is aimed at telling you How to complete Season 15 Week 2 Challenges, let's see.
What does PUBG Mobile season 15 bring us?
This game is repowered and with a lot to do, because it has allowed us to choose some missions for two weeks, which makes us inform ourselves to know How to complete Season 15 Week 2 Challenges, to allow us to work enough and remaining a little less free which could transform it into a possible reward.
PUBG Mobile: redeem codes for May 2021PUBG Mobile: Codes for April 2021
How to complete Season 15 Week 2 Challenges in PUBG Mobile?
The first week of these challenges is productive enough, since it is possible to get some weapons such as the 7-bullet shotgun, so knowing how to complete the challenges of week 2 of season 15 is actually more important, It is necessary to understand that Livik has half the players, it is ideal to choose to join the team to be able to execute some number of strokes in a single race, because in PUBG Mobile they have managed to make the value of the game actually be reflected.
In order to participate in these challenges it is necessary to carry out some missions and here we explain them:
To know how to complete the challenges of week 2 of season 15 it is necessary to complete some particular missions, such as:
- Complete 10 games with our friends in Classic mode: to achieve them, the classic map that we consider useful can be used, although it is also quite feasible to form a team with Livik, since the objective here is to kill two birds with a single blow, since it works as a help mission in PUBG Mobile ..
- Complete 10 matches with friends in the Arena Team: There is no need to win here, however these matches can become a quick option, as they are usually action oriented.
- Eliminate 6 enemies with livik shotguns in Classic mode: this only requires that we take a new shotgun with the aim of firing a single one, we do not consider it necessary to join a relief mission.
- Win a classic match once while using the Spetsnaz helmet: These helmets usually come in Air Drops, to win using it it is necessary to stay behind and use a vehicle as well as some grenades to create a kind of smoke to have access to loot, then Once this is done, it is only necessary to leave the area.
Finish in the top 10 in livik 12 times while in classic mode: this allows us to know How to complete Season 15 Week 2 Challenges, because here are the corresponding tasks that we must carry out in PUBG Mobile.
- Eliminate 7 enemies using shotguns in Erangel in classic mode: This is part of the old team and it is necessary to put into practice some of what was previously experienced to know How to complete Season 15 Week 2 Challenges, as this is part of An extension of the S1987 mission, it is possible to opt for somewhat more recent models especially since the short shotguns usually tend to be relatively close to the chest while we are in the field, so it is only possible to use them in these PUBG Mobile challenges to achieve storming an explosive house or attacking those who are unsuspecting including snipers.
- Collect Desert Eagle in 8 matches while in Classic mode: This is an interesting weapon that we need to collect in PUBG Mobile, it is a medium-range pistol, it is possible to execute some shots similar to a sniper, it can help us get out of trouble , even if there is no need to use it for now.
- Collect the Mk12 in 10 games while in classic mode: Weapons are an essential element to know How to complete Season 15 Week 2 Challenges, as this is an exclusive livik sniper rifle, it has excellent frontal support that allows us to use it on any surface.
Bonus for friends: this allows us to distribute a total of 800 damage in Classic mode during a single outing: this is a necessary task since it is important to know How to complete Season 15 Week 2 Challenges, as it is an activity that it is only necessary to carry out in a single race in PUBG Mobile, so this is not possible to do with beginners, for this it is necessary to choose to approach the first in order to get some points, achieving that the strategies applied here can be strong to achieve better results, so we must be properly prepared for the change of any team.
Here we have the possibility of carrying out some necessary tasks to know How to complete Season 15 Week 2 Challenges and they are the following:
This is all you need to know about How to complete the challenges of week 2 of season 15, because in reality it is a somewhat long but interesting and necessary task that we must carry out in PUBG Mobile.
- Eliminate 18 enemies using assault rifles in Shame while in Classic mode: to achieve this it is necessary to locate ourselves in a place where it is possible to use weapons, since Shame is normally a complex place for ARs, so stick to the alley of the South is ideal since the other places in this PUBG Mobile territory only allow us to use SMG.
- Eliminate 20 enemies using assault rifles in Pochinki in Classic mode: This task is ideal to do in the first AR class, as it is something similar to playing with crossfire which allows us to work comfortably in PUBG Mobile.
- Eliminate 16 enemies using assault rifles in San Martin in Classic mode: We continue on our journey through know how to complete the challenges of week 2 of season 15 until we reach this elimination where it is necessary to avoid the largest buildings, for so we can only move through the rubble that is scattered everywhere and the dilapidated buildings in PUBG Mobile.
- Collect 8x scope in a total of 3 games while in Classic mode: These 8x scopes are ideal to avoid risking our skin with air drops, it is good to get it even though it can be very rare, because in the end this telescope is a well necessary article.
- Complete a total of 14 games with our friends while in any mode: this allows us to have the possibility of spending quality time with our friends and at the same time knowing how to complete the challenges of week 2 of season 15, because even when we consider That 14 games may be many, it is necessary to go with patience and see it as a time of relaxation.
PC, Android, iOS, Xbox One, PS4
Battle royale, Shooter
PUBG Corporation, Xbox Game Studios, Tencent Games, Humble Store
December 20, 2017
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
PUBG Mobile: March 2021 codesPUBG New State: How to pre-registerPUBG: Where to land on Haven mapPUBG: How to open secret locked rooms in ParamoPUBG Mobile: How to complete Season 15 Week 2 ChallengesPUBG Mobile: How to download Season 15PUBG Mobile: How to Download the New Era Update 1.0PUBG Public: How to Test Server PS4PUBG Mobile: How to Fix PROCMON24.SYS ErrorPUBG Mobile: Team Gun Game GuidePUBG Mobile: How to Download 1.0 Erangel 2.0 BetaPUBG Mobile: All Oasis Fresh drink recipesPUBG Mobile: Where to find Monster TrucksPUBG Mobile: How to Use C4PUBG Mobile: How to speed up downloadPUBG Mobile: New Redeem Codes 2020PUBG Mobile: How to fix Rank Mode Error