We continue talking about PS5 and this makes it convenient to explain how to install all Media Apps.
What does it mean to install all Media Apps on PS5?
It is good to know that even though this console is usually formidable and extremely new, it has some elements that we must do on our own, in such a way that knowing how to install all Media Apps is usually a necessary task, this because it is not only a computer that can be used only to play, here we can have the opportunity to watch movies and that is where it is usually necessary to add the respective applications.
How to install all Media Apps in PS5?
PS5: How to Fix Error Code E-8210604APS5: How To Enable Two-Factor Authentification
Before performing this installation process, it is usually necessary to search for the applications and for this we must go to the PlayStation Store, it should be noted that the applications have been moved to a location that turns out to be easy enough for which we must locate it in this way:
- Turn on our PS5 and log in.
- Then we will go to "Media" which is usually located at the top of our screen on the left side next to "Games".
- We must click on "All applications" and there we visualize those that are available, just click on one to install it.
It is good to note that:
This is all we know about how to install all Media Apps, so that it is usually a task that is easy enough and with which we will not have any problem in PS5.
- Sony's user interface allows game media to be completely separated.
- There is no need to approve user interface changes.
- There is the possibility of finding Media Apps in the store, for which it is usually necessary to search for the respective application in the search bar and proceed to click on media.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
PS5: How To Fix Error CE-118878-3PS5: How To Fix Error CE-108255-1PS5: How To Fix DualSense Stick DriftPS5: How to fix Error NP-34957-8PS5: How To Check Game PlaytimePS5: How to fix Unidentified Error Occurred problemPS5: How to Fix Eject Button Not WorkingPS5: How To Install An M.2 Internal SSDPS5: How To Fix Corrupted Save DataPS5: How to fix stuck on ‘close game or app’ screenPS5: How To Keep Dust OutPS5: How to update your DualSense controllerPS5: How to connect speakersPS5: How to fix error code CE-107857-8How To Turn Off PS5 Controller on PCPS5: How To Install All Media AppsPS5: How To Adjust HDR on 4K TVs