With our PS5 guide you will learn more about How to fix error NP-103105-0.
What is the NP-103105-0 error in PS5?
This is an error that occurs during our attempts to connect to PS5N or a multiplayer online game, now to understand how to Fix Error NP-103105-0 we can consider the following details.
How to fix error NP-103105-0 in PS5?
It is necessary to apply each of the solutions in mind to How to Fix Error NP-103105-0 in PS5 that we are going to present to you below:
PS5: How To Fix Corrupted Save DataPS5: How to fix stuck on ‘close game or app’ screen
In this way we finish our PS5 guide, now you know how to Fix Error NP-103105-0, just apply it and enjoy it to the fullest.
- Check PS5N: it is possible that our internet is going well, but when wanting to enter the PS5N it is down, then this error appears, what we can do is seen if the error is really on the part of the PS5 service, then we go to the page of them to check it, if there is it is necessary to wait, once solved we can look for updates and in case of not loading it is our internet.
- Turn the router off and on: to do this, what we will do is remove it from the power, wait about 5 to 10 minutes to connect it and turn it on again, we check whether the error is present, it is always important to restart the devices that form part of the process.
- DNS change: it is possible that our PS5 requires a DNS change because the servers may be failing, so what we will do is go to the configuration, we enter the network and configuration, we configure the internet connection, and we give it to the network that we are using, then in advanced configuration, manual DNS configuration, and we put in primary configuration 220.127.116.11 and in the secondary 18.104.22.168 that turns out to be Google's DNS, we only need to give in save changes, and we do a restart of our console.
- Restarting the console: this consists of leaving the console completely without power, for this we press the power button for about 10 seconds until the LED light starts to flash, we remove the cable behind the console and press a minute later the power button, thus losing all power, we waited 20 minutes and connected it again to restart the console, we waited about 20 minutes to connect everything, we can even opt for the network cable and do the restart in terms of How to Fix Error NP-103105-0.
- Firmware update of our router: it may be that our router requires an update, this due to the passage of time that has become obsolete, which will cause a drop in internet speed, then what we will do is go to the web login to our router, we start and look for the software.
- The helpdesk: how it happened at the end when we have tried all the last option is to contact the helpdesk, because the fault may be in the console, and it can fix it
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
PS5: How To Keep Dust OutPS5: How to update your DualSense controllerPS5: How to connect speakersPS5: How to fix error code CE-107857-8How To Turn Off PS5 Controller on PCPS5: How To Install All Media AppsPS5: How To Adjust HDR on 4K TVsPS5: How To Change Screen Size (Display Area)PS5: How To Change ResolutionPS5: How to Clean CachePS5: How to Fix Error Code CE-34878-0PS5: How to Use a Keyboard and MousePS5: How to improve Internet SpeedsPS5: How to Delete a UserPS5: How to use HDCPPS5: How to fix the E2-00000000 Error