The failures do not stop in PS5 which makes it necessary to explain how to fix the error CE-100028-1.
What is the CE-100028-1 error in PS5?
This is a failure with which we get in the most recent consoles and that is usually bothering us these days, it is a message that is usually displayed indicating that there is not enough free space in our SSD, so that we know how to repair the CE error -100028-1 leads us to work on some solutions that may be easy enough.
How to fix error CE-100028-1 in PS5?
We have three solutions that can well be applied and get us out of this problem, for which it is necessary:
PS5: How To Fix Corrupted Save DataPS5: How to fix stuck on ‘close game or app’ screenCheck the storage space:
this is a necessary solution, in fact it is an error message that usually comes out where we are told that we do not have the necessary space, in such a way that we must:
- Choose to select the gear icon at the top right of our home screen.
- Then it will be necessary to select Storage.
- Next we select System storage.
- In case there is space to install and download it will only be necessary to restart the factory system.
Delete the data from the console:
this is another solution that can be applied in case the previous one is not viable, that is, in case the storage is full, and for this it is necessary:
- Highlight the data that we consider necessary to delete.
- Proceed to press the selection button and delete so that the data is deleted from the storage.
Choose to restart the console:
this is our last action to execute and this will erase everything completely, call it saved data and more, in this case it is necessary to make a backup, and for this we must:
We can conclude this guide on How to fix error CE-100028-1 and in this way get rid of this failure in PS5.
- Go to Settings in order to locate Saved data and Settings for games and applications.
- Next we select Saved Data.
- Then we proceed to choose the data that we consider backing up and proceed to click Next to proceed with the backup.
- After having the backup it is usually necessary to restart the console for which we go to Settings.
- Next we go to System where we must select System Software and then Reset Options.
- Locate Reset console and then Reset.
- We will see that the PS5 will reboot and we will be directed to the configuration process.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
PS5: How To Keep Dust OutPS5: How to update your DualSense controllerPS5: How to connect speakersPS5: How to fix error code CE-107857-8How To Turn Off PS5 Controller on PCPS5: How To Install All Media AppsPS5: How To Adjust HDR on 4K TVsPS5: How To Change Screen Size (Display Area)PS5: How To Change ResolutionPS5: How to Clean CachePS5: How to Fix Error Code CE-34878-0PS5: How to Use a Keyboard and MousePS5: How to improve Internet SpeedsPS5: How to Delete a UserPS5: How to use HDCPPS5: How to fix the E2-00000000 Error