Today we bring you a PS5 guide where we will explain how to fix the black screen.
What to know about PS5?
When we turn on our console it is possible to notice that nothing is shown, which may be a problem with our screen, the HDMI may have failed or something else, the issue is that we must know how to fix the black screen and to help ourselves we can have the following content, let's see it.
How to fix black screen on PS5?
It is certainly appropriate that we are using the HDMI cable that comes with the console, it is an ideal 2.1 for the PS5, some standard cables come to bring us issues, so as for how to fix the black screen you have to choose the next:
PS5: How To CleanPS5: How to Fix Slow Download Speed
- We must visually inspect our hardware, see if there are any damages present, checking the port of the HDMI console, even that of our television.
- Use the cable with another device, call it Bluray or laptop that connects to the TV.
- Be sure of a correct connection of our PS5 with the cable, being flush with it.
- Be on the correct channel for the signal input, being that our TV may have several HDMI ports and how to fix the black screen is resolved.
- What we can do in terms of How to fix the black screen in PS5 is to start in the safe mode to make change in the video output, to do the following:
We turn off our console by holding down the power button for about 3 seconds, which makes the button blink prior to turning off.
When it is off, we do the same, we hold the button and release it once a second beep is heard, when pressing it initially a beep is heard and then there is another 7 seconds later.
- We connect the control via USB and press the PS5 of it.
- When entering the safe mode we choose option 2 to change the video output.
- The next thing is to make HDCP adjustments to HDCP 1.4 and reboot.
- We can also configure the HDR of our television because it can cause problems with the console, for this we activate the HDR in the console, this in the settings.
It is possible that the solution regarding How to fix the black screen in PS5 has to do with the HDMI that is not working on the console, in case we are on the correct channel it is possible that no signal is entering, something that It occurs at power-up, a prolonged blue light can be seen, and it turns off again, it means that there may be issues with the hardware and repair is necessary for it, now with the guarantee it is appropriate to take advantage of it, but otherwise seek some support because we ourselves could make the situation worse.
It is evident that knowing how to fix the black screen allows us to enter the normality of the game in our PS5.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
PS5: How To Fix Error CE-118878-3PS5: How to check controller battery chargePS5: How to turn on VRR/Variable Refresh RatePlayStation: How to Fix Error WS-37469-9PS5: How to fix download error messagePS5: How To Fix Internet ConnectionPC: How to Update PS5 DualSense ControllerPS5: How to connect speakers and SoundbarPS5: How to install SSDPS5: How to Fix Stuck In Safe ModePS5: How To Fix ‘Can’t Continue Using This Game or App’ ErrorPS5: How to fix cloud storage errorPS5: How To Fix Black ScreenPS5: How to Fix Error Code E-8210604APS5: How To Enable Two-Factor AuthentificationPS5: How To Fix Error CE-118878-3PS5: How To Fix Error CE-108255-1PS5: How To Fix DualSense Stick Drift