PS5 has simply come to make us live interesting experiences, however, today we tell you how to delete a user.
What is the purpose of deleting a user in PS5?
Simply get rid of some data that may not be exactly favorable, sometimes it is possible to fill us with some amount of extra accounts that only come to generate a real headache, in this sense, there is nothing easier than choosing to eliminate them and to we are here today.
How to delete a user in PS5?
PS5: How To Fix Error CE-108255-1PS5: How To Fix DualSense Stick Drift
This is usually an easy enough task and this usually requires:
- Login to PS5 with any account.
- We proceed to select the "configuration" option in the at part of the console dashboard.
- In the configuration panel we must select "Users and accounts".
- We will see that an avatar image of the current user is shown on the left side.
- Next we will see several folders which makes it necessary to take care of scrolling down in order to reach the lower tab called "Users".
- Next we will see a catalog of console users and each of these usually has a trash can next to it.
- All you have to do is press X on the trash can and select OK from the menu.
Note: deleting the user also allows you to delete the screenshots, videos and data of the respective account. Now that you know how to delete a user you can choose to do a cleaning on your PS5, give it a try.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
PS5: How to fix Error NP-34957-8PS5: How To Check Game PlaytimePS5: How to fix Unidentified Error Occurred problemPS5: How to Fix Eject Button Not WorkingPS5: How To Install An M.2 Internal SSDPS5: How To Fix Corrupted Save DataPS5: How to fix stuck on ‘close game or app’ screenPS5: How To Keep Dust OutPS5: How to update your DualSense controllerPS5: How to connect speakersPS5: How to fix error code CE-107857-8How To Turn Off PS5 Controller on PCPS5: How To Install All Media AppsPS5: How To Adjust HDR on 4K TVsPS5: How To Change Screen Size (Display Area)PS5: How To Change Resolution