PS5 has come to allow us to enjoy more fun, and therefore we talk about How to change the screen size (Display Area).
What is the point of changing screen size in PS5?
Simply have the ability to make the necessary adjustments to feel more comfortable in this way, in such a way that we know how to change en Size (Display Area). It only implies making some changes in relation to the visualization, this because not all of us usually adapt to the new interface.
How to change screen size in PS5?
PS5: How to Fix Error Code E-8210604APS5: How To Enable Two-Factor Authentification
It should be noted that this system is usually a little more stable if we compare it with PS54, but just not having the indicated screen can cause us some discomfort, and therefore the display is not given in the correct way, we will see some black lines or simply some parts of the screen that are precisely cut off, and therefore it is usually unpleasant, in this sense, to know how to change the size of the screen. Allows us to make some necessary adjustments, and this implies:
- Turn on our PS5 and locate the main menu in order to go to "Settings".
- Then we must go to "Screen and video" in order to move to "Screen".
- We proceed to move to the right where we will click on "Adjust display area".
- We must press up or down on the D-pad to make the correct adjustments.
It is necessary to take into account that:
Now that you know how to change screen size (Display Area). It is time to apply these changes and thus continue to enjoy PS5.
- The circles should not be cut off the screen, but they should not touch the edges of the TV.
- In the case of seeing black bars on our screen, it simply means that we have not correctly calibrated the viewing area.
- We must return to video output and then to resolution to place it in automatic and that it can adapt to our TV.
- Configure it correctly until we have less inconvenience in relation to the games, in such a way that it is usually only necessary to make the respective modifications and that's it.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
PS5: How To Fix Error CE-118878-3PS5: How To Fix Error CE-108255-1PS5: How To Fix DualSense Stick DriftPS5: How to fix Error NP-34957-8PS5: How To Check Game PlaytimePS5: How to fix Unidentified Error Occurred problemPS5: How to Fix Eject Button Not WorkingPS5: How To Install An M.2 Internal SSDPS5: How To Fix Corrupted Save DataPS5: How to fix stuck on ‘close game or app’ screenPS5: How To Keep Dust OutPS5: How to update your DualSense controllerPS5: How to connect speakersPS5: How to fix error code CE-107857-8How To Turn Off PS5 Controller on PCPS5: How To Install All Media AppsPS5: How To Adjust HDR on 4K TVs