Today we come to talk to you about How to fix the error code SU-30746-0, a problem that affects us in PS4, let's see.
What is error code SU-30746-0 in PS4?
This is a failure that is presented to us and does not allow us to process the latest firmware update of the console, this is affecting a considerable number of users of the PS4, it is a problem that has been increasing and this does not allow us to enjoy it as much as should be possible.
How to fix error code SU-30746-0 in PS4?
The first thing we need to do is find the file for updating the system software, but in case of not finding it, it is necessary:
In general terms, knowing how to fix the error code SU-30746-0 is quite easy, try it yourself, however if you know any other option to run it in PS4, you can share it.
- Turn off the PS4
- Once it is off, it is necessary to press the power button and keep it pressed until you hear two beeps, this makes it start in safe mode.
- Then you need to connect your DS4 controller and for this you only need to use the USB cable.
- Next we press the PS4 button.
- We proceed to select option number 3 corresponding to Update the system software.
- Then Update via the Internet and you're done.
Other Articles Related
PS4: How to Update SoftwarePS4: How To Fix Error Code WV-33899-2PS4: How To Fix Error Code SU-30625-6PS4: How To Fix Error Code SU-30746-0PS4: How To Fix Error Code CE-34335-8PS4 Youtube: How to to fix Error Code NP-37602-8PS4: How to fix overheating error - The PS4 is too hotPS4: How To Fix Error NP-32091-5PS5: All AccessoriesWindows 10: How to Fix Activation Error 0x80041024Windows 10: How to Fix Netwtw06.Sys errorSteam: How to use Points And Point ShopPS5: All confirmed games and release datesPS5: Does the console have a UHD readerPS4: How to Connect AirpodPS5: Ray Tracing support guidePS5: VR Support GuidePS5: 4k and 8k GuideNintendo Switch: How To Block YouTube - Tips and tricksXbox: How to fix error code 0x8b05000f