As we progress in Pokemon Unite we are allowed to get different resources, let's see How to get Shell Bell.
What is Shell Bell in Pokemon Unite?
This is nothing more than a saved object that is an essential part of combat strategy, and that is usually a perfect complement for our favorite creatures, in such a way that knowing how to obtain Shell Bell offers us the opportunity to have an element that can allow us power-ups and passive bonuses with which we are allowed to change the style of play.
How to get Shell Bell in Pokemon Unite?
Pokemon Unite: How to Use the Eject ButtonPokemon Unite: How To Beat Abra
This resource can be obtained in two different ways and they are:
- Receive it for free at events for a limited time, which leads us to be attentive to each of these.
- Have the amount of 1000 Aeos coins or 625 Aeos bills to buy it.
Once we get the hood it is usually necessary to equip it and for this we must:
- Go to the main menu and press X to open the sidebar.
- Next we must go to "Battle preparation and saved objects".
- Then we proceed to press the A button to give objects or, failing that, press the X button to change our Pokemon.
The hood usually has some interesting uses, among which it is usually:
- It has the ability to heal us for a minimum of 45 HP each time we make a basic or union movement when hitting an enemy, whether rival or wild.
- It is usually necessary to consider that the higher the special attack, the more HP we will have to recover.
- The bell can be improved, in fact this allows to increase the statistic of special attack and therefore allows to accelerate the cooling of our movements.
- The bell is an object that can well be used by Alolan, Ninetales or Pilkachu.
- This item can be highly favorable when attackers usually spend most of their time doing Jungling, because this will avoid having to return to the base or healing point.
We conclude this guide on How to get Shell Bell, in such a way that this allows us to have a necessary resource to be able to access the combats in a less complicated way in Pokemon Unite.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Pokemon Unite: How to Change Language - Tips and tricksPokemon Unite: How to Get the Shell BellPokemon Unite: How to Fix A login error occurredPokémon Unite: How to Fix Failed to reconnect to the server ErrorPokemon Unite: How to chatPokemon Unite: How to Upgrade all Items - Tips and tricksPokemon Unite: How to Change LanguagePokemon Unite: How To Upgrade ItemsPokémon Unite: How to get fashion ticketsPokémon Unite: How to Report a PlayerPokemon Unite: How to Get Jungle BuffsPokémon Unite: Free Pokémon RotationPokemon Unite: How to Fix ‘Failed to Reconnect to the Server’ ErrorPokémon Unite: How to start Quick BattlesPokemon Unite: How to Play RankedPokémon Unite: All Aeon Gem bundlesPokémon Unite: How to add friendsPokémon Unite: All legendary Pokémon