Do you know how precise it is to transform a creature? Well, we bring you some tips on how to evolve Charjabug in Pokemon Sword and Shield.
Every time we have the opportunity to meet with the deliveries of Pokemon we realize the great variety of creatures that we can find and evolve, so we have decided to make a guide where we will explain everything about how to evolve Charjabug, a Pokemon that presents us a boxer and somewhat silly appearance, but little by little we discover that it will not always be that way, so it happens to be a center of attraction in which we are immersed.
Where can we catch Charjabug in Pokemon Sword and Shield?
To know how to evolve Charjabug, our first option should be to catch it, to reach this goal we are presented with a series of situations, which implies checking the random encounters which are marked with exclamations in the tall grass, it is also good to keep in mind that This Pokemon does not appear in the outside world, and is achieved in specific weather conditions.
What are the locations where we can find Charjabug in Pokemon Sword and Shield?
- It is possible to find Grubin and Charjabug very rarely in the burrows of Max Raid Batle.
- When we are starting the game at level 2 to 3, in the outside world of the Slumbering Weald.
- During any time at the start of the game on route 1 on level 2-5.
- When we are at level 8-15, with a rainy weather we can get it outside the entrance of the wild area of Motostoke.
- To the west of the entrance of the wild area of Motostoke when we reach level 11-14 we can find it while there are thunderstorms and the weather is rainy.
- When the weather is rainy and there are thunderstorms at level 11-15, we can see it in Dappled Grove.
- In Lake Miloch on levels 14 to 15 and with a rainy weather full of thunderstorms we do not find the option to find it. (These locations mentioned above are the Grubbin locations, which is a pre-evolution of Charjabu).
- In Axew's Eye island, when we reach level 35 to 40, when the weather is rainy, we can get it, only that it is accessible after the Rotom Bike update.
- When we are at level 35 to 40, we have the possibility of getting it during a rainy weather in Hammerlocke Hills.
- During thunderstorms at level 40 to 45 in Dusty Bowl.
How to evolve Charjabug in Vikavolt in Pokemon Sword and Shield?
When we were in sun and moon this evolution was carried out in a special magnetic field, only it is this delivery of Pokemon this does not exist, to achieve it here it is necessary to make use of the Thunder Stone, which is a stone, which we can get in our inventory, once we have it we must use it against Charjabug so that it can be transformed into Vikavolt.
Where to catch Vikavolt in Pokemon Sword and Shield?
In order to catch Vikavolt it is necessary to know how to evolve Charjabug, who it was before transforming, although you may want to catch it directly without going through the cumbersome return process, this is a Pokemon that we can get it outdoors in the seating area of the wild area. To achieve this you don't have to wait for a special climate, anyone is good, what is important to keep in mind is that we must reach level 46, so beating the gyms must be a fundamental factor, on the other hand it is good be clear that if we have not achieved any and we reach level 50, the screen will show us a message that will textually say “a very powerful looking vikavolt appeared”, this usually has to occur at the beginning of the battle.
We can culminate by saying that knowing how to evolve Charjabug
in Vikavolt in Pokemon Sword and Shield
is a very complete process, as it gives us the opportunity to catch it in several areas.
Other Articles Related
Pokemon Sword and Shield: How to Sell Pearls and MushroomsPokemon Sword and Shield: How to find Charizard Class CurryPokemon Sword and Shield: How to Evolve Piloswine Into MamoswinePokemon Sword and Shield: fairy gym quizPokémon Sword and Shield: How to Evolve TogepiPokemon Sword And Shield: How to get and evolve HawluchaPokemon Sword And Shield: Cómo obtener y evolucionar FlygonPokémon Sword And Shield: How to get and evolve DracozoltPokemon Sword and Shield: How to Use Pokeball PlusPokemon Sword and Shield: How to Catch EternatusPokemon Sword and Shield: How to Get Pichu - tips and tricksPokemon Sword and Shield: How to Get Foreign Ditto - tips and tricksPokémon Sword and Shield: How to Get BP - tips and tricksPokemon Sword and Shield: How to get Prism ScalePokemon Sword and Shield: How to change the nature of your PokémonPokemon Sword and Shield: How to earn 5 stars Star Max Raid BattlesPokemon Sword and Shield: How to evolve Charjabug - tips and tricksPokemon Sword and Shield: How to Get More PC BoxesPokemon Sword and Shield: how to catch and evolve SolosisPokemon Sword and Shield: How to get and evolve Mareanie