Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX is usually interesting and that is why today we teach you how to exchange automatic modes
One of the most important options that we find in this game is precisely the modes, which is why you should have a notion about how to exchange automatic modes, because this makes the approach you give the game more adjusted to you and your mood, because the game options shown here present exchanges in automatic modes, but remember that here the manual mode is also visible, maybe it is not used with the same frequency, but it is still at your disposal, It is quite interesting to know, especially since the demo is now available.
Why exchange automatic modes in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX?
Knowing how to exchange automatic modes allows us to discover the objects that this game has for us, because when we have this active mode we simply move automatically through the dungeons, so that we can reach the end as soon as possible, Well, this mode simply works as a tool that we can use when we run out of time. It should be noted that to set the automatic game, you only need to press the L button.
How to swap automatic modes in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX?
This game has 2 settings and both have their relevance:
- Exploration: for them it is essential to look for routes that are fast through exploration.
- Search for stairs: here is another different definition, because our goal in this setting is simply to look for the stairs in order to reach the end of the dungeon as fast as we can. These settings can be displayed in the video posted above.
What are the steps to follow to exchange the automatic mode in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX?
- Press X to open the menu.
- Move to the right so that we reach Options.
- Then press A in Others.
- Then we scroll to Options and there we press A in order to enter them.
- Then press the R button to move to the Basic tab 2 of the options
- Finally, we scroll down so that we reach the focus of the automatic mode, here we choose either the analog stick or the D-pad.
These changes to the autofocus can be executed when we consider it convenient. Thus we have reached the end of our guide on How to exchange automatic modes in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX, so that when we finally face this game, we are prepared to have a lot of fun.
The Pokémon Company, Nintendo
March 6, 2020
Other Articles Related
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to link and unlink movesPokemon Mystery Dungeon DX: how to forget movesPokemon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to get more Dojo TicketsPokemon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to make your attacks strongerPokemon Mystery Dungeon DX: Sparkling Dungeons DetailsPokemon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to swap auto modesPokemon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to Auto DashPokemon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to save your game - Tips and tricksPokemon Mystery Dungeon DX: All Starter PokemonPokemon Mystery Dungeon DX: How To Get a Starter PokemonPokemon Mystery Dungeon DX: Quiz Answers