We have prepared for you a Pokémon GO guide where we will explain how we can beat Regirock.
Who is Regirock in Pokémon GO?
This is a level 5 boss of Raid Legendary with 42768 of Raid Boss CP, which appears in Pokémon GO, and is shown as a legend, through which we must go, applying all our chips.
What are the movements Regirock performs in Pokémon GO?
As we know this is a boss so it has a good amount of movements, it has them quite varied, so it is a bit complex, it has Stone Edge and Focus Blast load movements, for these it is somewhat easier when choosing the chips, the main movements he executes are rock-type movements such as Fighting, Rock Smash, but that is not all his repertoire, since he has a rather deadly movement and is the Explosion Approach, as this is quite strong, since at most of the chips tend to cause them a lot of damage, this movement is called Zap Cannon.
What are the 5 chips to use against Regirock in Pokémon GO?
The most important thing here should always be to use the indicated tokens to defeat this boss, because since everything has weak points and we can take advantage of them, so here is the list of the necessary tokens to defeat him, this includes that you can use in your favor the weaknesses in water, grass, steel and all the fighting movements that this boss has under his belt.
- Swampert: this is a piece used to cause Swampert loading movements as well as Hydro Cannon, which serves to cause a very strong blow to the enemy, since this is an accurate blow due to the resistance of this boss to almost all our arsenal , which has to make it quite dangerous.
- Kyogre: this is a piece that we can use to inflict damage to the boss thanks to his Waterfall and Hydro Pump attacks, although he tends to be weak in the face of electric movements such as the Zap Cannon, it still makes the boss vulnerable to Kyogre attacks .
- Metagross: this is a piece used to fight Regirock, because it has steel attacks, among which the Bullet Punch stands out, which is a fast movement and the Meter Mash which is a loading movement, which together cause a lot of damage to the boss.
- Machamp: this is an ideal piece to cause damage to the legendary Pokemon, because their attack moves the counter and the punch causes too much damage, and in exchange for the boss receives very little damage in Pokemon GO.
- Dialga: this is a piece that causes blows of steel, because it has a metal claw movement, in addition to an iron head movement, in addition Dialga is quite resistant to the electric movements of this legendary Regirock Pokemon.
What is the honorable mention Groudon in Pokémon GO?
This is nothing more than a meteorological impulse that can be used against this legendary Pokemon, it is a fast-charging movement called Solar Beam, we can also catch this legend in a partly cloudy climate, and continue the fight to catch the other legendary pokemons before Looming in the Shadows research is announced.
This concludes our guide about the legendary Pokemon Regirock, where making use of the best skills is very valuable in Pokémon GO.
Other Articles Related
Pokemon Sword and Shield: How to get Gigantamax - tips and tricksPokemon Sword and Shield: How-to Turn Off Exp Share - tips and tricksPokemon GO: How to Get Components to Build Rocket RadarPokemon GO: How to Beat RegisteelPokémon GO: How to Beat RegirockPokemon Go: How to Get MewTwoPokemon Go: where to find Team Go Rocket leadersPokemon GO: How to Get A Spooky Message easilyPokemon GO: How to Beat Regigigas - tips and tricksPokemon GO: How To play A Colossal Discovery Special ResearchPokémon GO: Darkrai Guide - How Find, Beat, and CatchPokemon GO: How to Catch Whismur - Jirachi Research guidePokemon GO: How to Get Unova Stones - tips and tricksPokemon Go: How to Catch a Ditto - tips and tricksPokemon Go: How To Get the Mystery BoxPokemon Go: How to catch Shiny TurtwigPokémon GO: How To Capture Rayquaza Pokemon Go: Gallade or Gardevoir which is the best decision - evolution guidePokemon Masters: How to Evolve Sync Pairs - Tips and tricksPokemon GO: How to Cure a Shadow Pokemon