This Phantasy Star Online 2 guide lets us tell you how to limit breakout weapons.
What is the purpose of limiting breakout weapons in Phantasy Star Online 2?
This is nothing more than having the opportunity to expand the capabilities of the weapon, which implies improving it or even adding certain increases that can be favorable and thus make it more interesting and usable.
How to limit breakout weapons in Phantasy Star Online 2?
It is necessary to raise some clarifications before carrying out the limitation process and this implies:
- We must extend the maximum level of the weapon to a new limit.
- When we get the weapon to increase the level, we are allowed to have the possibility of having an item that can grow exponentially and strongly, in addition to making the useful life of said weapon can be increased.
In this sense, knowing how to limit the breaking weapons leads us to take into account:
This is all you need to know about how to limit breakout weapons so that you can have better weapons in Phantasy Star Online 2 and progress.
- Have an upgraded weapon to its highest level.
- Any weapon can have the Limit Break feature.
- You need to locate the main square area of Aelio Town in order to visit the Lavona Item Lab Upgrade Technique.
- We must interact with Lavona and choose to choose the "Limit break" option.
- Next we must select the weapon that we are interested in breaking the limit and this will be presented in the menu.
- Next we require an N-Plateau, in addition to certain materials that can well be obtained during the exploration of the game.
- It is worth mentioning that each weapon requires a material, which makes it necessary to cultivate different materials when we find them.
- The amount of N-Plateau and materials can be increased when we get improvements and break the limit of our weapon.
- It is necessary to invest first in the Primm or Tsvia series since they will be our first weapons.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related