Enemies are regularly seen in Persona 5 Strikers which allows us to talk to you about How to beat the killer teddy bear
Who is the killer teddy bear in Persona 5 Strikers?
This game is quite complex and perhaps that is what gives it a touch of particularity, since we have a few enemies that it is necessary to face, it is also vital to be properly prepared to face them, and as we progress in this game they are presented to us more enemies to fight, in this sense, knowing how to defeat the killer teddy bear is simply a complicated challenge and the only way to identify it is simply through the blue light that it usually emanates.
How to beat the killer teddy bear in Persona 5 Strikers?
Our work begins at the “Bunkamichi West” checkpoint, this is located in the Shibuya jail, once we get to this place we must make use of the ghost race ability in order to climb the Ferris wheel and from there jump On a zip line from the top of the great tower, the ideal is to use a rope until we reach the ground, with this we get to the entrance of the tower where we get the dangerous shadow, at this point it is vital to have reached level 20 Before starting this fight in Persona 5 Strikers, which means in general terms to be properly equipped for this fight, it is necessary to carry with us HP and SP restoration items in quantity, because this killer teddy bear is a formidable enemy, challenging which makes us embarked on a complex challenge.
- It is necessary to consider that HP restoration items can be obtained when we buy SP restoration items, and it is usually given in the Leblanc cafeteria,
- It is vital to choose to invest in the store's discount bonus skill in order to have everything you need due to the price of the items that are required for combat at Persona 5 Strikers.
- Another way to purchase HP repair items is through the pineapple shop vendor in the Sendai arcade.
Knowing how to beat the killer teddy bear is simply a complex task and for this it is vital:
- Expecting the possibility of having bought some rescue pills at Sophie's store.
- Executing basic attacks is not exactly the most favorable to face that killer bear because they will not do much damage to him.
- This killer bear simply takes damage through the use of medium abilities, full attacks, or display moves.
- This killer bear has several weak points such as wind, lightning and death.
- It is ideal to use SP skills while increasing the showtime meter.
- An interesting option to execute to defeat this killer bear is to lower the difficulty, as there are some occasions when the fighting can be difficult.
This is all we need to know about How to beat the killer teddy bear, as soon as we manage to eliminate him we are offered the possibility of progressing in Persona 5 Strikers.
PlayStation 4 PS4, Nintendo Switch, Microsoft Windows PC
February 23, 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Persona 5 Strikers: How to Find the Forgotten DesiresPersona 5 Strikers: How to Unlock Infinite Bond PointsPersona 5 Strikers: How To Beat DemiurgePersona 5 Strikers: How to Beat Killer Teddy BearPersona 5 Strikers: How To Change Battle SoundtrackPersona 5 Strikers: How to unlock SophiaPersona 5 Strikers: How to Unlock Zenchiki HasegawaPersona 5 Strikers: Getting Cheetah SocksPersona 5 Strikers: Lower Security LevelPersona 5 Strikers: How to Complete Trapped In A Frozen Hell RequestPersona 5 Strikers: How to beat Nightmare Dragon AngoPersona 5 Strikers: How to Get EligorPersona 5 Strikers: How to Get LuciferPersona 5 Strikers: How to Complete Trapped In A Nightmare RequestPersona 5 Strikers: Tenboto Tower ChoicePersona 5 Strikers: How to Complete Trapped In WonderlandPersona 5 Strikers: How to Solve Footsteps Puzzle In Alice’s Jail