Persona 4 Golden is a very busy game and today it takes us to discover where to find all the books.
What to know about Persona 4 Golden?
Throughout this game we will do many things, among them the exploration of the television world, solving mysterious murders that have occurred in Inaba, but we will also be able to spend quality time with our characters with the help of reading, for this reason We have many books to discover as we progress, to help us we have the content of this guide, which focuses on the answers to where to find all the books, being of great interest let's start.
Persona 4 Golden: the Accomplice Ending GuidePersona 4 Golden: How to fix cutscene lag on PC
Where to find all the books in Persona 4 Golden?
There are 32 books in the whole game, if we get to have them all we will access a compulsive reader trophy and an accessory that gives us 10 percent magic, now let's see the following details:
We hope that the detailed information here on where to find all the books has been useful for the progress and fun at Persona 4 Golden.
- Eating 8 times in Aiya on the way to the Ramen
- 4/20 onwards, buy in Yomenaido the charming man
- 4/20 onwards, buy in Yomenaido the expert study method
- 4/20 onwards, buy in Yomenaido fishing for beginners
- 5/6 onwards, buy the off today in Yomenaido
- 5/6 onwards, buy in Yomenaido the office work manual
- 5/6 onwards, you have to talk in the afomen part of Yomenaido with Avid Reader and give him a peach seed to get the smooth way
- In 29/5 only the witch detective is available, when meeting with Daisuke or Kou, depending on the team of our choice to have a social bond, we need to have cleared the Steamy Bathhouse dungeon before the date of the call arrives and shoot.
- 6/1 onwards we are going to buy the English Made Easy in Yomenaido.
- 6/1 onwards we bought the easy Origami in Yomenaido.
- 6/3 onwards, we have to talk outside of Yomenaido with Avid Reader and feed the cat that is on the shore of the samegawa river, getting the punk way.
- 6/11 onwards we have to buy in Yomenaido the Male Forever
- 6/11 from here we will buy in Yomenaido the 100 ghost stories
- 6/11 onwards we buy in Yomenaido hunting bugs
- 6/28 onwards we bought the short in cash in Yomenaido
- 6/28 onwards we bought the Expert Fishing in Yomenaido
- 7/3 onwards, outside of Yomenaido we are going to talk to Avid Reader and we will give him some hard boots and we will have the Pest Guide.
- 7/15 onwards we bought in Yomenaido the Man of History
- 7/15 onwards we bought the Domestic Gardening in Yomenaido.
- 7/15 we will have a call to answer our social strength link and we agree to be on 7/17 to get the Poly-land
- 8/4 onwards we bought in Yomenaido the changing career
- 8/4 onwards we bought hyper speed reading in Yomenaido
- 8/10 we accept the invitation from our social strength link to hang out with The O-Cha Way
- 11/8 from this point we go to the outskirts of Yomenaido to talk to Avid Reade and we will give him 3 trendy dishes and we have the rules of picross.
- 8/21 with the attendance at the summer festival with a girl we will get the Divine Way
- 8/24 onwards we bought in Yomenaido the Man-God
- 8/24 we bought Food Fight in Yomenaido
- 9/20 onwards we bought the sensei's friends in Yomenaido
- Since September 26 we have to speak outside of Yomenaido with Avid Reader and with the options to choose from: name of the judo medalists, how to live like a punk, 2 pages per plague and me, this way we will get Who I am .
- 10/12 onwards we buy in Yomenaido the Goodbye to Man
- 11/1 onwards we bought in Yomenaido the final lesson
- 11/1 onwards we bought in Yomenaido the world class bugs.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Persona 4 Golden: How to Beat Shadow RisePersona 4 Golden: How to Beat Shadow MitsuoPersona 4 Golden: How to Beat the ReaperPersona 4 Golden: How to Get All Bad and Normal EndingsPersona 4 Golden: Where to Find All Rainy Day EnemiesPersona 4 Golden: How to Complete Aiya ChallengePersona 4 Golden: How to catch Red GoldfishPersona 4 Golden: How to Change StylePersona 4 Golden: How to Beat Avenger KnightPersona 4 Golden: How to Catch the Sea GuardianPersona 4 Golden: Where ti find All BooksPersona 4 Golden: Changing to Japanese VoicesPersona 4 Golden: How to Level Up Social LinksPersona 4 Golden: Classroom AnswersPersona 4 Golden: How to Get Golden Hands