Our guide today on Outriders lets us tell you how to customize character appearance, let's see.
Why customize character appearance in Outriders?
When we create a character, something that simply tends to attract the attention of any player is undoubtedly the possibility of changing its appearance, because here we have three specific things to achieve it and that it can be as we consider best.
The role of the character can be changed and for this we consider:
Read Also:Outriders Worldslayer: How to Fix Win64-Shipping.exe Error and UE4-MadnessOutriders Worldslayer: How To Heal
How to customize character appearance in Outriders?
Creating our own character is the initial task that we must do when starting this game, for which we select the genre, because this is where we must be careful and this is because it is a permanent decision, since the other visual changes can be seen when completing the prologue. And to know that this has been done we will simply see that we are in the camp that is usually a base of operations, there we are allowed to have the option of joining our friends, we are also allowed to change the appearance of a buy new equipment.
To change the appearance it is necessary:
Now that you know how to customize character appearance you can try it, because taking advantage of Outriders is favorable and with it, getting to enjoy it to the fullest.,
- Mobilize to the lower level of the camp.
- There we will see a large hangar, and when we approach we must take a look at the minimap because it will show us an icon in the form of a pair of scissors.
- Our job is to go to that place near the yellow hammock.
- Upon arrival, we are asked to change our appearance, which implies changing skin color, eye color, hair and other simple details, which does not include a gender change, so the initial decision when creating the character is crucial.
- There is no possibility of changing class, because the one we have chosen in the prologue will simply be permanent.
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Stadia
Third-person shooter, role-playing
April 1, 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Outriders: How to fix controller stick driftOutriders: How to transmog weaponsOutriders: How to Fix Internet Connection ErrorOutriders: How to Fix Scrap Grenade BugOutriders: How to Get Tanner's HatOutriders: How to Get The Death ShieldOutriders: How To Get Acari Set - Tips and tricksOutriders: Where To Find Dr. ZahediOutriders: Where to Find All Rift Town Iron NodesOutriders: How to Beat the YagakOutriders: How To Get Sergio’s BeretOutriders: How to find all weapon partsOutriders: How to beat the ChrysaloidOutriders: Where to Find All Loot Chest In Pax CityOutriders: How To Beat Shaman WarlordOutriders: Where to Find the Wreckage ZoneOutriders: How To Restore Lost Gears