In this opportunity we bring a guide where we will teach how to change the difficulty
in Outer Worlds
In this role-playing game we face many obstacles, and too many enemies, so the idea is to solve these problems independently according to our configuration, so let's see how to change the difficulty in the game Outer Worlds
How to change the difficulty in Outer Worlds?
if we are playing we can change the difficulty, because we only need to press options in PS4, in the case of Xbox One through the menu and if we are in PC from the ESC key, it is only necessary to select the configuration and then choose game, of course there is also the option of being able to change the difficulty once we start the game, as it is in supernova case, to run this we only need the analog joystick or d-pad to alternate, except for the supernova difficulty in the outer worlds.
What are the difficulty options in Outer Worlds?
In this game we are presented with 4 difficulty options and we will detail them below.
- - History In this difficulty the enemies have little health and do less damage.
- - Normal In this difficulty the enemies have a regular health and cause average damage.
- - Difficult: In this difficulty the enemies have a little more health and cause more damage.
- - Supernova: this is the most powerful difficulty, here the enemies have enough health and do too much damage, to overcome this difficulty is necessary, eat babies and rest, because this is necessary to survive, here it is important to stay in shape, and rest when we are injured, here we only travel in the ship and sleep in the ship. here we can save and this happens automatically.
What are the achievements and trophies in the Outer Worlds difficulties?
- -To get The Outer Worlds you need to complete the game in any difficulty.
- -For Difficult it is required to complete the outer worlds in Difficult Difficulty.
- -For supernova Has this trophies is achieved by completing the game in Difficulty Supernova.
Finally, knowing how to change the difficulty
is the easiest, because we are presented with a couple of easy options in Outer Worlds
Other Articles Related
Outer Worlds: console commands List - tips and tricksOuter Worlds: How to use Divert PowerOuter Worlds: How to unlock PlanetsOuter Worlds: how to get Acid SteeperOuter Worlds: How to complete The Ice Palace questOuter Worlds: How To Get To ByzantiumOuter Worlds: How to get all unique Armor easilyOuter Worlds: How complete all Companion Side QuestOuter Worlds: How to complete Drinking Sapphire Wine QuestOuter Worlds: How To Find UDL Lab Weapons KeycardOuter Worlds: How to fix error during Brave New WorldOuter Worlds: How To Get Your HouseOuter Worlds: How to Unlock Pickpocket SkillOuter Worlds: How to get Secret LootOuter Worlds: Where to Find the Mandibular RearrangerOuter Worlds: How to get all Trophies for PS4Outer Worlds: How to complete Long Tomorrow QuestOuter Worlds: How to Fix Radio Free Monarch BugOuter Worlds: How to Get Nav KeyOuter Worlds: How to Find All Marauder Fingers