If you are playing Outer Worlds
you probably want to know which is all the list of Perks
you should have, in this guide we will tell you.
You will have many Perks in Outer Worlds to unlock, these allow you to increase the abilities of his character and great additional benefits, you will get them in three different levels, also allow you to significantly increase the damage and move faster, so you can create the best character you want to wear in your game.
What are the Perks of level 1 in Outer Worlds?
Here's a list of all the Perks available in Outer Worlds, which you can count on in the game during level 1.
- Resistant: with this the base armor index increases by +10%.
- High maintenance: in this case the durability of the armor and the loss of durability of the weapon can be reduced by 20%.
- Lone Wolf: when you are alone in combat the damage increases by 25%.
- A few bits more: in this case the sellers will have an additional 100%. of ammunition and consumable stock for you.
- Quick and the Dead: Here you can notice that the tactical time dilation recharge rate reaches 50%.
- The negotiator: you should know that business with suppliers is reduced by 25%.
- Traveller: you have the possibility to travel fast even if it is taxed.
- All for One: if your colleagues die you will get an additional 50%. XP.
- Hardness: this is one of the Perks that make your health base increase by 50%.
- Slow the World: Your tactical time dilation meter can increase by 25%.
- Strider: It is possible to increase the speed while walking by 25%.
- Cheetah: in this case also your Sprint speed increases by 20%.
What are the Perks of level 2 in Outer Worlds?
In Outer Worlds we also find large Perks at level 2, which are as follows:
- Soliloquy: with this advantage the dialog skills increase by +10%.
- Harvester: each time you destroy an enemy, your health is restored to 15%.
- Pack of Pack Mules: with this you get 40 kg of additional load capacity of the companions.
- We Band of Brothers: You will get the 25%. chance to restore a time of reuse of the skill of companion in each critical hit you make.
- Label Equipment: You get a 25%. chance to reset a buddy skill reuse time when you use the other friend's skill.
- Rolling Thunder: In this case each time you annihilate, the reuse time of your partner's skill decreases by 20%.
- The Reaper: This advantage causes the Tactical Time Expansion Meter to increase by 25%.
- Run and shoot: The penalty for movement to precision is reduced by 65%.
- The Collector: will make the range of interactive lights increase by 5 m.
- Snake Oil Seller: The prices for the supplier's purchase increases by 20%.
- Scanner: Deals 20 more additional damage to head shots and enemy weak spots.
- Speed Demon: The speed of movement during tactical time dilation increases by 25%.
- Strange Science: It is possible that damage from scientific weapons increases by 25%.
- Accumulator: The consumable weight is reduced by 50%.
What are the Perks of level 3 in Outer Worlds?
The benefits you can have with Perks level 3 in Outer Worlds are as follows:
- Thick skin: Area of effect and plasma damage is reduced by 15%.
- Last position: you inflict more damage when health is less than 25%, damage increases by 30%.
- Master Armor: Armor increased by 100 and his skill bonuses.
- Penetrating Fire: Remote attacks reduce the enemy's armor rating by one point per hit.
- Boom, Headshot !: Headshot deaths will give a 25%. to nearby enemies within a radius of 2.5m.
- Confidence: your next death will guarantee a critical hit.
- Don't go crazy on me: revived players get a 25%. for health.
- Wild Science: Science weapon damage increases by 50%.
- Stable hand: the influence of the weapon at a distance is completely reduced after a death, and the penalty of movement with precision is also completely reduced.
- Super Pack Mule: carries 100 kg of additional weight.
- Sneaker Only: When playing in a group, your detection radius is reduced by 30%.
- Tactical Master: Tactical time dilation activation maintains its normal movement speed for 5 seconds.
Tit for Tat: 15 health restored with melee killings. Revenge: Damage inflicted increases when you're on any damaging effect.
These are all the Perks you can have in all three levels of Outer Worlds, so take advantage of them to increase your character's in-game abilities, each one offering something different.
This is all, as always grateful to be always with us, we hope that our guide has been very helpful in Outer Worlds, now you know each of the Perks
available in the first three levels of the game, we hope you enjoy them.
Other Articles Related
The Outer Worlds Peril on Gorgon: Where to Find PhonographOuter Worlds: All the Perks listOuter Wilds: How to Raise the Black Hole Forge and get The Hanging CityOuter Wilds: How to Reach the Sun StationOuter Wilds: How to Reach the Ash Twin ProjectOuter Wilds: How to Reach the Eye of the UniverseOuter Wilds: Where to Find the Vessel and solve the Vessel Puzzle Outer Wilds: How to Get to the Quantum Moon and Sixth LocationOuter Wilds: How to Find the Tower of Quantum TrialsOuter Wilds: How to find the Giants Deep CoreOuter Wilds: How to Avoid Ghost MatterOuter Wilds: How to Access the Tower of QuantumOuter Wilds: How Long time do you have after the sun explodes - How to extend the time loopOuter Wilds: How to upgrade your jetpack and oxygen tankOuter Wilds Anglerfish: How to get away from monsters hiding in Dark Bramble