We invite you to discover in this Nioh 2 guide, the details regarding Where to find The village of the cursed flowers Kodama.
Throughout our adventure in Nioh 2, we will come to meet the Kodamas, we talk about some special NPCs, being lost spirits, in which they must guide back to the sanctuaries that correspond to them, in this guide we will see Where to find The village of the cursed flowers Kodama, means that there are several locations that will present the content below.
What can we know about The village of the cursed flowers Kodama in Nioh 2?
In this the Kodama are far from their respective sanctuaries, our objective will be to guide them back to them, taking into account that it will bring us benefits in the sanctuary menu, we can increase the number of elixirs obtained by these areas, which becomes The perfect option to cultivate many elixirs, for this purpose it is necessary that we know Where to find The village of the cursed flowers Kodama, let's see the answers now.
Where to find The village of the cursed flowers Kodama in Nioh 2?
The bonuses we will be able to access once the Kodama return to their sanctuaries, if we come to attack them they will not hide without responding, but of course they will reappear again and we can repeat it.
In this way we put an end to this Nioh 2 guide, obtaining the guidelines to follow in relation to Where to find The village of the cursed flowers Kodama, which will allow us to complete one more task of this interesting game.
- In the mission the town of the cursed flowers we will meet the first Kodama, very close to the starting point, close to the first sanctuary in this area.
- Close to the Gozuki patrol is this Kodama, when we surround the area we will pass by a cherry tree in blossom, going up on the right, we will see a corpse next to a tree and the respective Kodama.
- In the main mission, once we have overcome the first Enki Yokai, starting from the fog, we will go to the left, in the corner we have to face another Gaki, who will be blocking our way, when we beat him we can continue until that we will see another Gaki feeding on a corpse, we will kill him and when reviewing the bodies we will randomly get an object, on our left will be the Kodama.
- We will arrive at an area where there are many houses, in addition to many human enemies, by the wooden bridge, some boxes will be stacked to our left, we must destroy them and we will turn in the direction of the houses, reaching the final corner of one of these, where we will find the Kodama, to send him to his sanctuary you only have to interact with him.
- In the vicinity of a small stone that is found by the second mist of the dark kingdom, there is an empty and open house, the Kodama we will find it hidden behind a chain of baskets.
- We must kill the second Yokai fog, in the left corner of the house there is a wooden box, when we break it we will find the Kodama.
- In the right corner of the small torii red door, we will find this Kodama once we face three human enemies and defeat them.
PlayStation 4 PS4
Koei Tecm, Sony Interactive Entertainment
March 13, 2020
Other Articles Related
Nioh 2: How To Find Dung Balls - Tips and tricksNioh 2: How to Get Umbracite - Tips and tricksNioh 2: How to Craft Items - Tips and tricksNioh 2: How to Play Co-op mode with friendsNioh 2: How to build Dual SwordsNioh 2: How to Play with William AdamsNioh 2: Tea Utensils GuideNioh 2: How to Join a Clan for participate in Clan BattlesNioh 2: Where to find Pervading Waters KodamaNioh 2: Where to find the Hidden Monsters of Okehazama KodamaNioh 2: Where to find SudamasNioh 2: Where to find The Viper’s Sanctum KodamaNioh 2: Where to find the Sun Sets on Mount Tenno KodamaNioh 2: Where to find Corpses and Ice KodamaNioh 2: Where to find The Frenzied Blaze KodamaNioh 2: How to Get Ninja skill PointsNioh 2: Where to find The Village of Cursed Blossoms KodamaNioh 2: How to dodge an attackNioh 2: Where to find Smithing TextsNioh 2: How To Beat Ryomen Sukuna