If you like the action you came to the right place, we leave a Mortal Kombat 11 guide where we will explain everything about Sindel combos for massive damages.
This is a game that is available for ps4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC consoles, on the other hand if you do not already have the Kombat Pass, you can be on time, because you can buy it next December December.
With the release of Sindel, Ketana's mother and Empress Edenia, Sindel's combos appear, which are highly harmful and are actually a mezcal of many factors including improved tools, some mixtures, which allows us to take advantage of everything as much as possible the training mode, so it is ideal to practice in order to focus on mastering these movements that leave the effects of the Mortal Kombat movie far behind, since this offers us a highly impressive design.
What are the default controls to get Sindel combos for massive damage in Mortal Kombat 11?
- AMP = Special Amplified Movement. R1 on PS4, RB on Xbox One.
- 1.Square on PS4, X on Xbox One.
- 2. Triangle on PS4, and on Xbox One.
- 3. Circle on PS4, B on Xbox One.
- 4. X on PS4, A on Xbox One.
- B - Return to directional control or analog stick.
- D - Down on the directional control or analog lever.
- F - Forward in directional control or analog stick.
- FB - Fatal blow.
- J - Jump.
- KB - Krushing Strike.
- U - Up on the directional control or on the analog bar.
What are the essential movements of Sindel in Mortal Kombat 11?
- The essential movements are part of Sindel combos for massive damage in Mortal Kombat 11, so let's detail them, since they are 4.
- First movement B2 :, which is a juggler-type movement, which includes exploding the adversary in the air, because here it is important to execute a number of juggling, which is ideal to do at close range.
- Rope 2.3: this is a very important element, since it is a tool that starts a blow to start one of the Sindel combos for massive damages for massive damages, as well as to finish them.
- Turn Kick 4: it is a movement that consists of executing a krushing blow, as well as some special blows that allow us to keep a combo running, it is probably the most used hit, because it really is a very complete movement, since it makes it fascinating due to the brutalities added recently which are striking and that the best of all this is that it simply does not affect the gameplay of Mortal Kombat 11 at all.
- Sindel 1.1 string, this is nothing more than a basic string which can be used mostly at the end after some juggling.
What are the best Sindel combos for massive damage in Mortal Kombat 11?
These combos offer us a variation of hits so the ideal is to use only half of the combo in Mortal Kombat 11, because this version of Sindel is really part of the latest that has been incorporated into this game.
Sindel Combos for massive damage of Spliting Hairs in Mortal Kombat 11.
- B2, F4, DB4.
- 23. DB1. AMP, F4, DB4.
- B2, F4, DB1, AMP, DB4.
- F21, KB, J3, F4, DB4.
Sindel Combos for massive damage of Krushing Blow in Mortal Kombat11.
- D2, KB, F4, DB4.
- BF2, KB, J3, F4, DB4.
- DB4, KB, F4, DB4.
- 23, DB1, AMP, B2, 23, DB4.
What is the strong and clear variation we find in Sindel combos for massive damage in Mortal Kombat 11?
This variation is Loud and Clear, here it focuses mainly on screaming skills and is applied in this way B2, F4, BF1, on the other hand it presents an access to the flight which allows us to activate it with DB2, and by pressing the next button that we allows you to perform a quick jump in the hope that Sindel can land to continue with the combo lime can be applied in this way.
- J2, DB2, J2, B2, F4, BF1.
Within this same variation we find these Sindel combos for massive damages which correspond to airborne movements in which it will be necessary to use BF3, looking for a way to attack the opponent in the air, for which we apply this form.
- J2, BF3, AMP, J2, B2, F4, BF1
- J2, BD2, J2, BF3, AMP, J2, B2, F4, BF1.
When we are in Splitting Harris we find that the Krushing Blow and Clear combos have a certain similarity, since they can be applied in this way, D2, KB, F4, BF1.
Here it is good to take advantage of the scream attack before releasing, so that our opponent runs and in this way execute a krushing combo for which we must press and hold BF2, KB, Dash Foward, J2, DB2, B2, F4, BF1, but not only that combo, because here we have another DF2, KB, J2, DB2, J2, B2, F4, BF1, these are part of the Sindel Combos for massive damages that Mortal Kombat 11 has for us.
The third variation that is presented to us to execute Sindel combos for massive damages is called Ediano Real, which is the last variation which is highly potent, so here some cosmetics are incorporated that allow us to make this a bit more presentable , since we will even have the possibility to launch projectiles, so these are the combos that we will execute
- B2, F4, BF1.
- B2, J3, BF3, AMP, 23, BF1.
- BF3, AMP, 23, BF1) in the air)
- B2, J3, BF3, AMP, 23, BF1.
Sindel Combos for massive damage in training mode, for which the Fatal Blow combo has been included and applied in this way
These combos allow us to exercise more efficiently when we are facing a fight, since applying Sindel combos for massive damage in Mortal Kombat 11 makes us feel superior.
Other Articles Related
Mortal Kombat 11: How to Get Sindel's Human FormMortal Kombat 11: How to Do Sindel's Fatalities - tips and tricksMortal Kombat 11: Sindel Combos for Massive DamageMortal Kombat 11: How to play with SindelMortal Kombat 11: How to perform Sindel FatalitiesMortal Kombat 11: Nightwolf’s Fatalities guideMortal Kombat 11: How to Download Nightwolf Mortal Kombat 11: How to Unlock Johnny Cage Announcer Voice - tips and tricksMortal Kombat 11: How To Get Sub-Zero's Maskless VariantMoral Kombat 11 - How to do Shang Tsung's Fatalities on PS4, Xbox one and Switch Mortal Kombat 11: How to quickly gain resourcesMortal Kombat 11: How to get Hearts fast Total War: Three Kingdoms How to Make Money - Treasury GuideTotal War Three Kingdoms Guide: All Characters Total War Three Kingdoms Guide: Best Skills for CharactersDauntless: How to Piercing or Blunt with your Weapons Mortal Kombat 11: How To Get Soul FragmentsMortal Kombat 11: How To Open Fire ChestsMortal Kombat 11: where to find Krypt Key Item locationsGet All Forge Recipes in Mortal Kombat 11