In the Minecraft universe we have many tasks, one of them is How to play Modded with friends and here we will tell you what to do.
What to know about Modded with friends in Minecraft?
With this we will have added changes in the quality of life or make complete renovations throughout the game, it is certainly something entertaining to play in this way, so it is interesting if we add a partner, so it is appropriate to seek to know how to play Modded with friends and the following content presents the details, let's see.
How to play Modded with friends in Minecraft?
We are presented with a couple of options regarding How to play Modded with friends in Minecraft, one being to use a Premium hosting service that will do practically everything that is required for us, this being at least Apex Hosting will take care of the creation of a server for us and the other option is to create a Forge server, to do the latter we have to consider the following:
- Download the most recent version of the forge, and we give you the installer
- We will be on a website where we press skip in the upper right corner
- It will start the download that we will save in a location chosen by us for Minecraft.
- You have to right-click on the file to open it with Java.
- It will open forge to install it, and we accept, installing the Minecraft folder in AppData/Roaming.
- We will open forge again regarding How to play Modded with friends with Java and choose the server installation and accept.
- We will do the installation in a custom folder, when opening this we will double-click on the forge.jar file.
- Some folders will be installed so that our server is ready, with a 1 GB running.
- In our folder, we have to create a new text document to write a few lines of RAM.
- 2 GB server: java -Xmx2048M -Xms2048M -jar forgeserver.jar nogui
- 3 GB server: java -Xmx3072M -Xms3072M -jar forgeserver.jar nogui
- 4 GB server: java -Xmx4096M -Xms4096M -jar forgeserver.jar nogui
Minecraft: How to Grow MushroomsMinecraft: How to breed Cats - Tips and tricks
In the event that we have a little more RAM, being about 16 GB we can make changes in the -Xms and –Xmx numbers, being assigned such as 5 GB is 5120M and 6 GB is 6144M, as for How to play Modded with friends in Minecraft, having written one of the lines, we must save the text document as run.bat, and we will choose to save it as all files, the next thing to do is change the name of the forge.jar file, being the name of the run file. Bat, we will now put forgeserver.jar to the file called forge.jar, when trying to execute the file without the name change there will be an error that will generate a file eula.txt, we have to open the latter to set eula=false in eula=true and save.
When executing the run.bat file, we will see the beginning of a configuration process of our server, a Windows firewall message will be presented, what we will do when we see it is mark the private and public networks that allow the connection of our friends and with This will allow access, something necessary in Minecraft, with this we have in terms of How to play Modded with friends our generated server, it will be enough to invite them to join us.
Now what we will do in terms of How to play Modded with friends in Minecraft is to follow a series of instructions to invite users to our server and these steps are as follows:
- Starting from the start menu, we will open CMD to right-click and run it as administrator.
- Here we will type ipconfig and hit enter, which we will do to type the IPv4 address and default gateway.
- The next thing is to open Minecraft Launcher to choose our forge in the versions that are on the left, and we reproduce.
- When starting the game you have to enter multiplayer and direct connection, where the server is presented, we will paste the IPv4 address that we copied before and click on join the server.
- At this point we have to have our server working, remaining as for How to play Modded with friends we have to invite them.
- You have to write in the CMD stop and press enter, which makes the server stop, you have to look for the text file in the forgeserver.jar folder that says server.properties.
- We will open it to access the list of lines, one of these being server-ip=.
- Here we have to repeat the IPv4 without spaces and save, then we will copy the number of the default gateway to search for it in the browser.
- We will go to the login page where the credentials of our router will be, if we use Hotspot it will not work.
- We put the credentials, and we will be logging in, we will go to the security section of the router to do Port Forwarding.
- In case of not being able to do it, we will search in the applications or game, even in it forwarding of ports of our router.
- Here we give you to add new single port forwarding or similar option, having to enter the details such as application name Minecraft, external port 25565, internal port 25565 and protocol both.
- In the case of the IP of our device, it may or may not appear.
- For the external IP we have to be the public one that is in the breakdown link, this option may or may not be present.
- We press apply, and we will notice our public IP because it is required regarding How to play Modded with friends.
- The next thing is to run our Modded in the game by clicking on the run.bat file.
- Then we go to the direct connection to put our public IP.
Joining should be possible with the address, although there may be some ISP that doesn't allow this, so using our IPv4 we will do it, while our friends at Minecraft will use the public IP to access our server, as for How to play Modded with friends we have to configure everything correctly and it should be working, only with friends is that we can share our IP address, because there may be people with bad intentions.We hope that the information detailed here on How to play Modded with friends has been very useful for your progress and fun in Minecraft.
PC, macOS, Linux, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch
Mojang, Xbox, Sony, Nintendo eShop
Mojang, Microsoft Studios, Sony Computer Entertainment
18 November 2011
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Minecraft: How to breed PandasMinecraft: How To Fix The Outdated Server ErrorMinecraft: How to make a ConduitMinecraft: How to make a Flower PotMinecraft: How to get a Heart of the SeaMinecraft: How to Craft Reinforced DeepslateMinecraft: How to get Ancient DebrisMinecraft: Where To Find The WardenMinecraft: Where to Find AllaysMinecraft: How to get Mangrove PropagulesMinecraft: How To Make A Cleric VillagerMinecraft: How To Update On XboxMinecraft: How to Make Allays DanceMinecraft: How to collect Sculk blocksMinecraft: Where o find a Sculk CatalystMinecraft: How to grow Sculk blocksMinecraft: How to Kill the Grand WardenMinecraft: How to Craft a Boat With a Chest