Today we bring you a Minecraft guide where we will talk about How to fix the Error: org.lwjgl.LWJGL Exception; Pixel Format Not Accelerated.
What to know about the error org.lwjgl.LWJGL Exception; Pixel format not accelerated at Minecraft?
This is a problem that occurs in Windows 10 that is related to a graphical driver with problems, which can occur due to lack of update, damaged or corrupt, sometimes the game can even crash due to errors with the application, causing the problems of pixels not accelerated, we can relate it to hardware, now to know How to fix the Error: org.lwjgl.LWJGL Exception; Pixel format not accelerated let's see the content that comes next.
How to fix the Error: org.lwjgl.LWJGL Exception; Pixel format not accelerated at Minecraft?
There are a number of possible solutions to help us on How to Fix the Error: org.lwjgl.LWJGL Exception; Pixel format not accelerated at Minecraft, and these will be presented below:
- Game update: very often updates are presented for Minecraft, which bring improvements in the system and important corrections, if we do not have the option activated automatically for this we may be going through the lack of many patches that have been necessary, then to solve How to fix Error: org.lwjgl.LWJGL Exception; Pixel Format Not Accelerated may be needing them, so what we will do is check the existence of updates, on Steam or the game's website, if there is one we will install it, because it is very useful, what comes after is a restart for our computer, which clears the system cache and helps applications to refresh.
- Elimination of the hardware causing problems: looking to attend How to fix the Error: org.lwjgl.LWJGL Exception; Pixel format not accelerated, it is possible that it is solved by removing from our computer some applications that may be part of the conflict, considering among them devices such as gamepad, controller and headphones, then these accessories must be disconnected to see what happens with the problem in Minecraft now.
Minecraft: How To Fix ‘Failed To Login’ ErrorMinecraft: How to Fix Error Code l-500
Finally, now that you know How to fix Error: org.lwjgl.LWJGL Exception; Pixel Format Not Accelerated, it is possible to return to normal in Minecraft.
- The drivers: if we have obsolete, corrupt or missing drivers, it is possible that the Minecraft problem is due to this, because the graphics card must be up-to-date to avoid this problem, then on How to fix Error: org.lwjgl .LWJGL Exception; Pixel format not accelerated it may be important that we update or reinstall the drivers, to do so we will first go to the manufacturer's website to locate the update that corresponds to our system, through the data that our computer has that are required, now it is necessary that we see the details of our drivers and for this we press in Windows or in startup, we write device manager to enter here, with the right button of the mouse we press in the graphic controller, and we choose to update, even the reinstallation is opportune if this driver is corrupt, for this we go to the controller and with the right button of the mouse we click on uninstall, we restart to reinstall it through the system, now it can be done automatically, only that we must download and install our driver tool, certainly there are many programs that we help in the process on How to fix Error: org.lwjgl.LWJGL Exception; Pixel format not accelerated at Minecraft to avoid downloading wrong driver.
- Additional options: having the most recent update on our system is of great value to avoid problems and can be helpful in how to fix Error: org.lwjgl.LWJGL Exception; Pixel format not accelerated in Minecraft, now if this problem starts after having updated it is possible that our GPU is being forced, because drivers that are not compatible had to be installed, then it is when the error appears, which will lead us to revert said update to the previous version, for this we press Windows R, we write devmgmt.msc, and we press enter to get to the device manager, here we expand the drop-down arrow that is related to the screen adapters, then with the right click of the mouse we enter here in screen adapter to press in the properties, we go through the controller tab, and we will give the option to go back controller, after doing so we restart, then we try to see what happens on How to fix the Error: org.lwjgl.LWJGL Exception ; Pixel format not accelerated at Minecraft whether it persists or not.
- The system requirements: it is something of the utmost importance, these being on our Intel Core i3-3210 3.2 GHz / AMD A8-7600 APU 3.1 GHz CPU or equivalent, with 4 GB of RAM, integrated Intel HD Graphics 4000 GPU (Ivy Bridge) o AMD Radeon R5 (Kaveri line) with OpenGL 4.4, ideal GPU Nvidia GeForce 400 series or AMD Radeon HD 7000 series with OpenGL 4.4, GB space on our hard drive and Windows 7 and higher operating system, macOS: Any OS X 64 bits running 10.9 Maverick or newer, Linux: Any modern 64-bit distro from 2014, with this we can run the game without basic issues.
PC, macOS, Linux, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch
Mojang, Xbox, Sony, Nintendo eShop
Mojang, Microsoft Studios, Sony Computer Entertainment
18 November 2011
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Minecraft: How to Fix Error Code CrossbowMinecraft: How To Disable The NarratorMinecraft: How To Make A Cobblestone GeneratorMinecraft: How To Fix Glowstone ErrorMinecraft: How to Fix Error:org.lwjgl.LWJGL Exception; Pixel Format Not AcceleratedMinecraft: Where to Find the Ocean MonumentMinecraft: How to Fix ‘Failed To Sign In’Minecraft: How To Fix Error Code ‘Creeper’Minecraft: How to remove a Bad OmenMinecraft: How to make CharcoalMinecraft: How To Turn Off Fire SpreadMinecraft: How to make Glazed TerracottaMinecraft: How to make a Fire ChargeMinecraft: How to get ShroomlightMinecraft: How to fix lagsMinecraft: How to craft terracottaMinecraft: How to craft FireworksMinecraft : How to fix Java JNI Error in After 1.17 Update