If you want to know how to fix error code -9 in Minecraft, you are in the right place to find out.
What should we know about error code -9 in Minecraft?
Motivated by internet connection problems, it is possible that the error code -9 will appear when you want to start the game, which will present an informative message on our screen indicating that there is an error in our account, now Later in this guide we will have answers related to How to fix the error code -9, we just have to see the possible solutions below.
How to fix error code -9 in Minecraft?
We have among the solutions the following:
This is the end of our guide on How to fix error code -9, we hope that the instructions can help start the fun in Minecraft again.
- Firstly we are going to close the application, with the purpose after doing a check to see if we are connected to the internet, and then start the application again, while we are offline, this error will appear
- Have our operating system correctly updated
- If we are on PS4 this error can be motivated at the distance of the game
- It is important that on the devices where we are not playing, our Microsoft and XboxLive account is closed.
- It is necessary that for our Microsoft and XboxLive accounts we do a password reset
- In game profile settings we need to automatically disable updates for resource packs.
PC, macOS, Linux, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch
Mojang, Xbox, Sony, Nintendo eShop
Mojang, Microsoft Studios, Sony Computer Entertainment
18 November 2011
Other Articles Related
Minecraft: How to fix Unable to Connect to WorldMinecraft: How to tame parrots - tips and tricksMinecraft: How to expand your mapMinecraft: How to build railsMinecraft: How to craft bricksMinecraft: How to craft a bookshelfMinecraft: How to craft a bookshelfMinecraft: How to craft glassMinecraft: How to craft terracottaMinecraft: How to craft a redstone repeaterMinecraft: How to make a cakeMinecraft: How to Craft ComposterMinecraft: How to fix a Missing DLL ErrorMinecraft: How to fix error code -9Minecraft: How to fix error code 503Minecraft: How to change the languageMinecraft: How to fix the OpenGL issueMinecraft: How to fix connection errorMinecraft: How to fix lag and stutters