Find out how to disable the narrator in this excellent and explanatory guide of Minecraft.
What to know about the narrator in Minecraft?
In some cases this becomes a nuisance for us, which will lead us to want to deactivate it at some point, certainly the objective of this narrator is to support us, but in itself it is not necessary, now to know how to disable the narrator let's see the following details of this guide.
How to disable the narrator in Minecraft?
Minecraft: How To Fix ‘Failed To Login’ ErrorMinecraft: How to Fix Error Code l-500On Xbox
- We go to the configuration at the top to enter accessibility, we enter here to see the screen reader of the interface.
- We press the corresponding button on the left to remove the narrator
- We also have to use the remote, keep the Xbox button pressed until the remote vibrates, then we enter the 3-line menu
- With this, the narrator stops reading, and now we enter the guide button to choose the profile and system to locate the settings.
- Let's go to the ease of access to see the narrator options.
- What we will do is deactivate it and if we want to activate it right here it can be done later.
In this way we finalize our Minecraft guide, now you know how to disable the narrator, just enjoy it to the fullest.
- We hold down Windows Ctrl Enter.
- An indication appears on the screen that will now lead us to press Windows Ctrl Enter to turn off the narrator.
- Another way to deactivate it is by holding down the Ctrl and B keys.
- We will get to the voice and sounds settings, where we can disable it here as well.
PC, macOS, Linux, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch
Mojang, Xbox, Sony, Nintendo eShop
Mojang, Microsoft Studios, Sony Computer Entertainment
18 November 2011
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Minecraft: How to Fix Error Code CrossbowMinecraft: How To Disable The NarratorMinecraft: How To Make A Cobblestone GeneratorMinecraft: How To Fix Glowstone ErrorMinecraft: How to Fix Error:org.lwjgl.LWJGL Exception; Pixel Format Not AcceleratedMinecraft: Where to Find the Ocean MonumentMinecraft: How to Fix ‘Failed To Sign In’Minecraft: How To Fix Error Code ‘Creeper’Minecraft: How to remove a Bad OmenMinecraft: How to make CharcoalMinecraft: How To Turn Off Fire SpreadMinecraft: How to make Glazed TerracottaMinecraft: How to make a Fire ChargeMinecraft: How to get ShroomlightMinecraft: How to fix lagsMinecraft: How to craft terracottaMinecraft: How to craft FireworksMinecraft : How to fix Java JNI Error in After 1.17 Update