We have prepared for you a Minecraft guide where we will explain in detail how to use the best food for Healing in this game.
To talk about food for Healing, it is necessary to have clear that there must be hunger, so we have to deal with the survival, the food in this game is represented by a desalud bar, and we must be aware, because there can be certain positive or negative effects according to the bar if this high or low, this forms part of the game, so let's see how to do it in Minecraft.
Why does consuming food for Healing restore hunger in Minecraft?
The first thing we should know is that the starvation simply offers us positive and negative effects when we are in survival mode, when the hunger bar is emptied it is possible to lose the ability to heal ourselves naturally in 17 points, so to mention it, or even worse when it is at zero we can receive considerable damage, therefore the ideal is to keep it full, and therefore know that executing any action decreases, but on the contrary eating restores the bar, this is ideal when we plan to place ourselves in danger, so it is important to take these tips into account.
When you see 10 sticks, it means that the hunger bar is full, it's good to know that there are 20 hunger points and each is represented by half a stick.
üThe best benefits are received when the hunger bar is full, among them is the ability to run, healing and best of all is that we will not be harmed by starvation.
üThe hunger bar verifies consolo see the collection of sticks that is next to the health bar.
What is the saturation bar in Minecraft for?
The saturation bar is a bar that simply is not seen but has a great function and is responsible for keeping under control the rate of decrease of the hunger bar, this is what we must know about it:
ü The first thing that is exhausted is the saturation and when this happens means that the hunger bar has also fallen and therefore began to shake.
ü Eating food for eating is important, because each food we consume offers us the possibility of restoring a certain number of hunger points, without eating excessively.
ü There are some specific foods that have as a reward saturation points inMinecraft.
ü It is important to eat food for Healing that is visible in foods that offer us a great amount of saturation.
ü A very important detail the level of saturation can never surpass the current level of hunger.
What is the function of exhaustion in Minecraft?
In Minecraft there are different actions that grant exhaustion, because jumping or intoxicating with food are actions that generate exhaustion, because, when certain actions are performed this reaches a level of four, this makes us lose a point of hunger or a point of saturation, and the level of exhaustion will be re-established, this is actually simply a statistic, which has the function of measuring the food for Healing, as well as the saturation that we can lose, so let's see below in this list which are the actions that lead us to exhaustion and how much they generate.
ü When we swim we get 0.01 of exhaustion per meter.
ü When we jump we receive 0.05 of exhaustion for each jump.
ü When we receive damage we acquire 0.1 of exhaustion for each attack we can receive.
ü For breaking blocks we get 0.05 of exhaustion for each block.
ü If we are poisoned by consumption of raw chicken or damaged meat we receive 0.1 exhaustion per second for 30 seconds.
ü When we are poisoned by consumption of pufferfish we get 0.3 of exhaustion per second for 15 seconds.
ü When attacking we receive 0.1 of exhaustion for each attack hit.
ü By jumping while running we get 0.2 for each jump.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
How to get the best food for Healing in Minecraft?
Remember that saturation can never be higher than the level of hunger, so the ideal is to keep the hunger bar until it starts to shake, since it is the indication that the saturation is in a critical state, and thus consume food so that it can be established, if we continue to do so we do not have to worry about hunger, as long as we have food for Healing.
On the other hand the best food for Healing in Minecraft only depends on the current state of the hunger bar, of course it is important to assure us that this bar does not decrease, so this is where saturation plays a key role in restoring some number of hunger points, since food will always restore an amount of saturation.
What food for Healing can we consume in the upper level ofMinecraft?
Golden Apple:This is a food that restores 4 points of hunger, 9.6 points of saturated saturation and consists of craftsmanship with an apple and 8 gold nuggets.
ü Golden AppleEnchanted: Restores 4 hunger points and 9.6 saturation points restored.
Golden Carrot: consists of one carrot craft and 8 gold nuggets, has 6 restored hunger points and 14.4 restored saturation points.
What food for Healing can we consume in the second level of Minecraft?
üFilete: consuming this food gives us 8 restored hunger points and 12.8 restored saturation points, we must cook raw beef.
üSalmon Cooked: this offers us 6 restored hunger points and 9.6 restored saturation points to consume it.
Cooked Pork: It is required to cook pork sausage, to obtain 8 restored hunger points and 12.8 restored saturation points.
üCooked Lamb: we have to cook the lamb, eating it gives us 6 restored hunger points and 9.6 restored saturation points.
What food for Healing can we consume in the third level of Minecraft?
- ü Mushroom stew: it is necessary to place them in a bowl, there we add a red mushroom and a brown one, this comidanos generates 6 restored hunger points and 7.2 saturated saturation points.
- üRabbit: we will have to make a craft with a bowl, baked potato, red mushrooms, carrots and cooked rabbit, this food gives us 1 restored hunger points and 12 saturated points.
- üBoiled chicken: eating this gives us 6 restored hunger points and 7.2 restored saturation points.
- Cooked cocoa: this food gives us 5 restored hunger points and 6 restored saturation points.
- üSuspicious stew: we make a stew with a red mushroom, a brown mushroom, a flower of any kind, all in a bowl, eating this gives us 13 restored hunger points and 21.2 saturation points restored.
- Cooked Rabbit; this meal gives us 6 restored hunger points and 6 restored saturation points.
- Carrot: eating it gives us 3 restored dehambre points and 3.6 restored saturation points.
- Beet Soup: 6 beets and a bowl are required, when eating this we receive 6 restored hunger points and 7.2 restored saturation points.
- Cooking a potato and a beet: this gives us 1 restored hunger point and 1.2 restored saturation points.
- Baked Potato: consuming this gives us 5 restored hunger points and 6 restored saturation points.
- üPan: eating bread gives us 5 restored hunger points and 6 restored saturation points.
What food for Healing can we consume in the fourth level of Minecraft?
- Raw meat: 3 restored hunger points and 1.8 restored saturation points.
- Melon: gives 2 restored famine points and 1.2 restored saturation points.
- üPig: eating it offers 3 restored pasture points and 0.6 restored saturation points.
- Dry Algae: this restores restored pasture points and 0.6 saturation points.
- üCooking apple seaweed: consuming this gives 4 restored hunger points and 2.4 restored saturation points.
- üPotato: 1 hunger point restored and 0.6 saturation point restored.
- Pumpkin Cake: This cake is sepreparated with a pumpkin, an egg and sugar, eating it gives 8 famine points and 4.8 saturation points restored.
- üMutton: 2 restored hunger points and 1.2 restored saturation points.
- üFruto del coro: grants 4 restored dehambre points and 2.4 restored saturation points.
- Bee honey: the glass bottle must be used in a beehive, this sweet gives us 6 famine points and 2.4 saturation points restored.
- üRaw Rabbit: eating it offers 4 restored hunger points and 1.8 restored saturation points.
What food for Healing can we consume in the quinton level of Minecraft?
- üRaw cocoa: eating it gives 3 restored hunger points and 0.4 restored saturation points.
- üSalmon raw: this food gives 2 hunger points and 0.2 saturation points restored.
- üCookies: they are made with wheat and cocoa, consuming them gives us 2 famine points and 0.4 saturation points restored.
- Tropical fish: feeding with them gives us 1 restored starvation point and .2 restored saturation points.
- üSweet berries: this gives us 2 points of restored hunger and 0.4 points of saturated saturation.
Finally, we hope our tesirva guide will help you know that the best food for Healing we need to consume inMinecraft, are very interesting recipes.
- üPastel: to prepare it we use 3 cubes of milk, three cubes of wheat, two cubes of sugar and an egg, it is necessary to eat 7 slices because each slice gives us 2 points of famine and 0.4 points of saturation restored.
Other Articles Related
Minecraft Earth: How To Get RubiesMinecraft: where to find diamondsMinecraft: How to Make a Potion of Night VisionMinecraft: How to Make a Flower PotMinecraft: how to use an anvil - tips and tricksMinecraft 1.14+: Island Seeds 2019Minecraft: Best food for Healing - tips and tricksMinecraft: How to install Minecraft ForgeMinecraft: How to find SlimesMinecraft: How to Get Luck of the Sea EnchantmentMinecraft: How to create a character - tips and tricksMinecraft: How to make Iron Golems spawnMinecraft: How to Breed Llamas - tips and tricksMinecraft Earth: How to find Adventures Minecraft Earth: How to Invite Friends - tips and tricks Minecraft: How to get XP quickly - tips and tricksMinecraft: How to find a village - tips and tricksMinecraft: How to enchant a Trident with LoyaltyMinecraft: How to Update to 1.15 on PS4, PC, Xbox One, and SwitchMinecraft: How to find Heart of the Sea